The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PalmBeachG 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PalmBeachG Click to send private message to PalmBeachG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
Despite the fact that Janelle lost the all-stars competition of Big Brother, I really believe she came out the winner with her dignity and popularity. She should be able to come away with this with some pretty good job offers.

Janelle never really said anything bad about anyone until the end when she mentioned tonight that James was "whiney" (big deal, and only after being publically humiliated by James' remarks on live TV - old clips.

Janelle is definitely a talented individual, charismic, pretty, smart and popular and well-liked. That should make her marketable in some other venue and have a good career somewhere out of this.

On the other hand, the other's did not come across so well and we will never hear from again. Will perhaps, but that is it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... LavaGirrl 09-13-06 1
   RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Hooters 09-13-06 2
       RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... chappi66 09-13-06 4
           RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Colonel Zoidberg 09-13-06 5
               RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... RonReports 09-13-06 7
                   RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Colonel Zoidberg 09-13-06 8
 RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Colonel Zoidberg 09-13-06 3
   RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... LittleFox 09-13-06 6
   RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Fishercat 09-13-06 9
 RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... nailbone 09-13-06 10
 RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Savahnna 09-13-06 11
   RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... nailbone 09-13-06 12
       RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Savahnna 09-13-06 13
           RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... nailbone 09-13-06 14
 RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Crownwinner 10-17-06 15
   RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Savahnna 10-19-06 16
   Great Janelle video Issis257 10-19-06 17
 RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... panda99 10-19-06 18
   RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Savahnna 10-20-06 19
       RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Hooters 10-22-06 20
           RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Savahnna 10-23-06 21
               RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Hooters 10-25-06 22
                   RE: Janelle is the real winner in a... Savahnna 10-25-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
I agree about Janelle being the "true" winner in the game, but in a way it made me feel good for her when she got the satisfaction of being in the jury vs. being around that Slut- Erika............ I'd rather live in a pit of snakes than be around that Drag-Queen!
Anyways, hats off to Janelle for sticking true to her guns and mainly to herself, always...and to the bitter end.........good show.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Hooters 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-13-06, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
Excuse me, but, were yall watching the same BBA that I was? Janelle was every bit as hateful, deceitful and mean as Erika or any other in the house. She showed her true colors when she showed up with the rest of the jurors and acted like the whorish prima donna that she is. How old is she again?? She acted like a spoiled 10 yr old who didn't get her way. But you're right about one thing, she'll come out of this with more influential sugar daddies...oops...I mean "sponsors" to help her continue her worldly travels. What a "HO".

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
I totally agree with Hooter. Janelle did not play this game, she was played in this game. Will had this thing hook, line and sinker. His only demise was being in the game with Boogie. Boogie worked for a while, but Will would have done just fine without him. If we remember correctly, Boogie was one the the first to leave in his season and Will won it all. I think Will would have went all the way if he would have got someone to take out Boogie.

Janielle getting the $25K was a crock of crap. Talk about rigged. Hello - If Janielle had been in the final two, CBS would have never came up with the America's Vote prize.

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-13-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
You're probably right, but it's still a travesty that they gave it to that bimbo instead of Chicken George. George spent the entire summer on slop, making a name for himself as a goofy, lovable buffoon and a borderline-incompetent underdog, and he gets bupkus. Janelle sat around smoking herself stupid and getting played by the Puppetmaster and she gets $25K for it? Now I know how all those Rupert-haters felt...though in Rupert's defense, he seems to be doing some good with his celebrity. We'll have to see what Janelle's made of in that regard.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
>You're probably right, but it's still
>a travesty that they gave
>it to that bimbo instead
>of Chicken George. George spent
>the entire summer on slop,
>making a name for himself
>as a goofy, lovable buffoon
>and a borderline-incompetent underdog, and
>he gets bupkus. Janelle sat
>around smoking herself stupid and
>getting played by the Puppetmaster
>and she gets $25K for
>it?

I voted for Chicken George but I think that Janelle was the next best choice. She was a terrific competitor.

09-13-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
>I voted for Chicken George but
>I think that Janelle was
>the next best choice. She
>was a terrific competitor.

Janelle was a terrific competitor against a bunch of people who didn't try to win or who couldn't have won to save their souls. Now granted, Richard Hatch was considered great against a bunch of dopes, so I guess Janelle should get props for beating a bunch of people who weren't trying. Winning competitions was her bread and butter, and it's what she did best. It's also what James did best. This time, he lost fair and square, though, and Janelle did better at comps than he did. Which is amazing, considering just how good James was at comps last season.

Still, Janelle's a distant second in terms of who should have gotten it, if she's a second at all. Marcellas was a whinter, Howie was a loudmouthed bully, and Will didn't need it, so we're left with James, Danielle, George, and Janelle. James tried to call fix and acted like a jerk about it, so he's out. So unless one wants to rank Danielle second, I suppose Janelle and George were the favorites, but George had about as much of a shot at it as Colby had at America's Tribal Council.

09-13-06, 08:06 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
I don't know...struck me that the real winner was Will. Again, he showed what a funny guy he is. He was BB All-Stars. No Will, no fun. Replace him with Cowboy and the show goes down the toilet. Replace Janelle with...I don't know, Lisa...and the show still goes on.

Plus, Boogie might actually have to share his winnings with Will, at least on some level, so Will wins there as well, and the stuff he gets may be worth more than $25,000. Sorry VIP waitress, but advantage: Dr. McDreamy.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
I agree. Will was the "class act" def not Mike!

And I was impressed with how strong and ladylike Janelle reacted to James harsh public bashing of her. I really, really hope she does another reality show - like the Amazing Race or Fear Factor - ar anything she can finally win on! LOL.

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-13-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
I can't say I watched...but the only reason I even halfway-cared this season was because of Will and, let's face it, mastery of the game. He did get voted out in 4th place...but somehow, a jury voted 6-1 for Mike Boogie and a two person alliance controlled the game til the very end.

Will's the big winner for me. It'd be like coaching a football game where the other team knows your playbook, and still dominating.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
Wow, the LOJH is out in full force today!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
The real winner is Julie.

Summer's over...she can go back to NY for the whole winter..minus the weekly travel.

I'm happy for her!

09-13-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
And in that respect, the real winner is....US!! Cuz we don't have to see her again for awhile.

09-13-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

Awwww......do I have to start an "I'll Miss Julie" thread.?? I know...it will go to the next page in no time even if there are no other posts!!

back to edit..I know I'm on my own here...but I really think she's a good sport and has a nice sense of humor.

09-13-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
If you don't nobody else will.

Crownwinner 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crownwinner Click to send private message to Crownwinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
I Love Janelle. She's intelligent, beautiful and seems to be pretty level headed. I wish she would have won!

I'm not as big of a Will fan. I would never trust that guy.

I found this on You tube. It's this beautiful montage of Janelle and Will. I love how the creator mixed this beautiful song with all the pictures of Will & Janelle.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KvkYwoM2Voc

10-19-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
I'm sorry....even when Will's pensive I still see EGO!!!!!

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Great Janelle video"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tE7-heauEnU

Janelle kicks A**!

panda99 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-19-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail panda99 Click to send private message to panda99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
I am a terrific Janelle fan but the impression she left and still leaves (post party) is that she has a serious problem with alcohol which will become more evident in years to come unless she gets some help.

10-20-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
Threre're better things to worry about than that. I'm pretty sure she's fine outside of the BB House.

10-22-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
Oh my...are you really serious??? Janelle is the biggest loser. All of you talk about how much class she has...please, were you watching the last show and how pathetic and classless she behaved? And, have you seen her mug shots....talk about class. Wonder how much she showed shoplifting, DUI, and then failing to appear before the judge, which she just happened to do, right before Big Brother. She's a classless worthless whore. Now that I have that off my chest...good night all!

10-23-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
>Oh my...are you really serious???
>Janelle is the biggest loser.
> All of you talk
>about how much class she
>has...please, were you watching the
>last show and how pathetic
>and classless she behaved?
>And, have you seen her
>mug shots....talk about class.
>Wonder how much she showed
>shoplifting, DUI, and then failing
>to appear before the judge,
>which she just happened to
>do, right before Big Brother.
> She's a classless worthless
>whore. Now that I
>have that off my chest...good
>night all!

Well she sure proved to be a very POPULAR alcoholic/pathetic/classless whore. It must be us. We're all nuts.

10-25-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
It certainly appears that way.

10-25-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"

It must to you Oh Balanced One

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •