The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-16-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay"
Ran across this while reading on another site (TVCH). It's the shirt that Booger threw into the audience when he came out of the house. In case anyone wants some "AllStars" memorabilia, the current bid is $202.50 and the auction ends Sep-20-06 13:07:32 PDT. The description says that the proceeds are going to be used in support of another site (WLBB).

eBay Auction for Boogie's ChillTown Shirt

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBa... HistoryDetective 09-16-06 1
   RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBa... Sues 09-17-06 2
 RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBa... Savahnna 09-18-06 3
 RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBa... maryellennaco 09-18-06 4
   RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBa... ongelis 09-20-06 5
       RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBa... maryellennaco 09-20-06 6
           RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBa... ongelis 09-20-06 7
               RE: Diane's Ugly Gnome ongelis 09-22-06 8
                   RE: Diane's Ugly Gnome foonermints 09-23-06 9
                   RE: Diane's Ugly Gnome ongelis 09-23-06 10
                   RE: Diane's Ugly Gnome ongelis 09-24-06 11
                   RE: The Ugly Gnome vs 6 signed Phot... ongelis 09-24-06 12
                       RE: The Ugly Gnome vs 6 signed Phot... maryellennaco 09-25-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay"
the current bid is $202.50

Well, that would be an expensive cumrag.

At least Booger would be pleased somebody was putting it to use for his favorite passtime.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay"
LOLOLOL!!!! Thank God I hadn't been eating anything.....

hhmm, makes ya wonder though..did the person who caught it bring it home only to find...'hey honey, what's that smell? you go swimming today?'

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-18-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay"
lol...and you might notice that the Ebay seller has some red marks on his "seller's reputation". Wouldn't expect someone with a perfect record to be in the crowd reaching for his shirt.

Uugghhh......I'd eat bagged spinach before I'd touch anything Booger owned.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay"
Eewwwww..... I can't imagine anyone wanting anything that Booger has touched, much less had in the house with him! YUK!

09-20-06, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-06 AT 06:24 AM (EST)

The guy who caught this on Finale night probably thought he had item that would create a frenzy of bidding wars. Doesn't seem as though a whole lot of people are interested in this item at all. As of this writing, there's only 13 bids, with a mere 10 hours and 25 mins left to go ... the top bid is now up to $300.00. No one's tripping over themselves to snag this piece of Booger. Have to admit that the first thing I thought of when I saw this was "I wonder if he laundered it before leaving the house."

Diane is also getting into the eBay action ... no personal items though. She offers a gnome from the BB set. In the description, Diane says:

"I can promise you that this is the ONLY one you will find signed personally by the ENTIRE All-Star cast. How do I know you ask? ... Because the night of the Big Brother Wrap Party my mother and I walked around and got every signature ourselves. This gnome came straight off the set!"

She adds that she thought about the fans and how much she thought they would enjoy it more than she would.

(There's a true AllStar family for you ... they did it for the fans) *rolls eyes*

Diane's item seems to be doing better than Boogers. Her auction ends Sep-28-06 19:24:40 PDT and already there's 16 bids. High bid so far is $115.50.

Who would have thought that ChillTown could be out done by a gnome?

Diane's eBay Auction for Gnome personally autographed by the BB7 Cast

09-20-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay"
Is this how Diane plans to support herself in California?? E-bay?? Time to go on home, honey; and get that barista uniform on!

09-20-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay"
Booger's shirt auction is over. There were a total of 14 bids ... high bid at the end was $305.00. Winner was a person that goes by "baconbits1." Each time I checked it seemed that no matter what the high bid was, it was held by a person named "adkins." It seems that "baconbits1" edged him out for only an additional $5.00 ...

At last posting, Diane's auction had 16 bids .... high bid at $115.50.

Right now there's 24 bids ... high bid at $207.50 ... 8 days and 4 hours left to go.

Between the two items, I think I would have rather had the shirt (it could have been washed and worn). That is one ugly gnome (pink, organge, yellow and silver colored). Can't imagine that sitting out any where (or paying over $200 for it).

09-22-06, 06:39 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Diane's Ugly Gnome"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-06 AT 06:44 AM (EST)

I'm sorry, but this is insane. Latest news on Diane's Ugly Gnome:

32 bids ... high bid currently $424.20 (bristolalloys)

6 days and 16 hours left to bid

What???

Please, would someone explain to me why someone has pledged over four HUNDRED dollars for this item?

1. it's really ugly
2. It's pink, orange, yellow and silver colored. What color scheme, decor theme would that fit into?
3. It's really ugly? Really. Ugly.

I know it's signed by the entire BB7 cast, but we're not talking about "stars" with the caliber of perhaps Al Pacino, Sean Connery, Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe and the like (and for the record, I wouldn't spend over $400 on an ugly gnome signed by one of them either). It's just the BB7 cast (who we all enjoyed) and the signatures are scribbled on a gnome that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

It's not even an item that's personal to any of the BB7 cast. For all we know, Diane and her mother just sort of "found" it laying around and because they are so devoted to the fans, now it's on eBay.

Is it just me?

foonermints 12299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Diane's Ugly Gnome"
I poop on her gnome!

09-23-06, 06:05 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Diane's Ugly Gnome"
OMG ... I must be imagining this. This could not possibly be happening. Decided to check out how the auction was going. Figured the stats would still be the same, as I already thought the high bid to be waaay too much. Found that only 4 additional bids had been added:

36 bids ... high bid currently $635.00 (jason_sc ... he was the original high bid @ 207.50)

5 days and 16 hours left to bid

Looks like it's a battle between jason_sc and bristolalloys. Adkins (had been bidding on ChillTown shirt) made a few bids but stopped at $400.00. No sign of baconbits (won the shirt) yet. Maybe he'll wait until the last minute and then swoop in, like he did the last time.

These people must all be blind. Both of the gnomes in foonermints banner look better than the one being auctioned. Still wouldn't buy either one of them though.

I'm going up to my attic and will be checking my garage. I'm sure that I have some ugly stuff that could be put on eBay.

09-24-06, 05:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Diane's Ugly Gnome"
Only 4 bids entered today. Not a huge increase, but one none the less:

40 bids ... high bid currently $660.00

High bid made by deadmike247. His previous bid of $419.20 on 9/21, increased by $240.80

Three people seem to really want this item. In second place, jason_sc @ $650.00, followed by bristolalloys @ $625.00.

4 days and 16 hours left to bid.

The gnome is still ugly.

09-24-06, 07:56 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Ugly Gnome vs 6 signed Photos"
Here's an auction for six autographed photos of various HG's that someone is offering. Signatures include:

James Rhine(BB6 & BBAS)
Sarah Hrejsa(BB6)
Rachel Plencner(BB6)
Howie Gordon(BB6 & BBAS)
Erika Landin(BB4 & BBAS)
Josh Souza(BB1)

The description says:

"Photos and Autographs are on Heavy stock-paper which was sold to us to get Autographs on! It is approximately 8 1/2 X 11. Photo has been stored in plastic sleeve for protection and is MINT!"

There's only 2 days and 1 hour left to bid and so far the high bid is only $12.05.

It must be the gnome that people are bidding on. If it was the autographs, this should have brought in at least $300 ... probably half as many signatures than Diane's auction has.

09-25-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Ugly Gnome vs 6 signed Photos"
I think that $12 is too big a price to pay for those photos!!! Who ARE those people again?? And really, who cares??
Diane's gnome must come with a free date with Diane & her mom... Otherwise, why would somebody spend that much on some piece of crap like that? It's hideous!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •