The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-13-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
Janelle, Erika and Mike were on the view today for about 6-8 minutes. They asked Mike if he wanted to explain some of the things he said on the show, but before he got a chance, they showed the "Erika is, in fact, a ho" clip.

All of the women hosting the show started saying how much they didn't like Mike. Rosie went on a rampage saying she was disappointed in him, and that his parents are probably ashamed of him. Erika said her parents hate Mike. Basically, it was a free-for-all on bashing Mike. They didn't give him a chance to say anything. Then they congratulated Janelle on winning the audience's vote, and that was about it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The Vi... RonReports 09-13-06 1
 RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The Vi... CattyChat 09-13-06 2
   What Mike said About Splitting the ... Savahnna 09-13-06 3
       RE: What Mike said About Splitting ... Elaine0 09-13-06 6
           RE: What Mike said About Splitting ... Savahnna 09-13-06 8
   RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The Vi... PalmBeachG 09-14-06 19
 RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The Vi... Queene1979 09-13-06 4
   RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The Vi... KScott 09-13-06 5
 RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The Vi... nailbone 09-13-06 7
   RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The Vi... Sues 09-13-06 9
       Interview Boogie and Ericka Issis257 09-13-06 10
           RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka Lasann 09-14-06 11
               RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka Savahnna 09-14-06 12
                   RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka Ahtumbreez 09-14-06 14
           How do the LOSERs find the WINNERS?... Savahnna 09-14-06 13
           RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka tamarama 09-14-06 15
               RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka thevicster 09-14-06 16
                   RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka thevicster 09-14-06 17
 RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The Vi... DivineWine 09-14-06 18
   RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The Vi... Savahnna 09-15-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
You watched "The View" so that we don't have to. I used to watch it every day but their staff changes made it unwatchable for me.

Their bashing Mike was fair. His saying "you're a class act" at eviction after eviction was one sign that he has no class. He won, but the way that he won and the stupidity of some of his comments came back to reduce the respect that many people had for him. I respected Will for the way that he won Season 2 but I think less of Mike for the way that he played this game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
I DVR'd it and just ran downstairs to grab a quick lunch and watch the segment.

I thought it was funny and well-deserved the way Rosie tongue-lashed Boogie. He couldn't get a word in edgewise, but I don't think he cares. I think Boogie would subject himself to anything to be in front of a camera.

Even though I think Erika is a big girl and is just as much to blame for her behavior as was Boogie, I feel bad for her having to be grilled over and over. She's in denial about her role in the "HOmance" or she's just saying what she thinks will make her sound better. If she has a great family, they can get her through this & hopefully she'll end up a better person (i.e. self-respect, independant, self-confidence, dignity)

Janelle was all smiles and obviously Rosie is part of the LoJ Nothing new or surprising was really said. It was good for some laughs.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "What Mike said About Splitting the $$"
I saw this myself and thought it was great. LOVE Rosie

I have a question for anyone else who saw it or knows the answer...Mike said when asked about splitting the money with Will "We're not allowed to split it" What's the deal with that?? I thoought there was something in the contract that said they could?

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-13-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What Mike said About Splitting the $$"
Their contract says they can not split the money. They've talked about splitting it different ways through the show and said you can't just give someone half of the money, but you can buy them a present, pay them for a service or invest in their business.

09-13-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What Mike said About Splitting the $$"
Thx Elaine! I guess the suggestion of splitting the money compromises the dynamics of a good game.

But unless the money is paid out in supplements....how can anyone stop the money from being split as long as taxes get paid??

Thx again for the info!

PalmBeachG 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PalmBeachG Click to send private message to PalmBeachG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
> He couldn't get
a word in edgewise>

No he could not get a word in edgewise - but NOBODY can with Rosie. She dominates the show and interupts everyone - Elizabeth, Barbara, Joy and yes Boogie. I am so disappointed this year. Boogie was not my favorite character either, but she went over the top and I don't think it is nice to bring up his mother. As far as I am concerned, that is as bad as what he did to Erica.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-13-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
Does anyone have this on youtube?

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI0311Rx5co

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 03:01 PM (EST)

Hilarious!!! I'm not a huge Rosie fan, but that was fuuuuuuny!! "You have a mom?!?!"

And darling Elisabeth is still quite hot.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-13-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
I love Rosie...I've watched everyday since she's been on....her lambasting of Booger was hysterical and much needed after last night's debaucle...

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-13-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Interview Boogie and Ericka"
http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1534686_3_0_,00.html

Interesting interview on their way to the airport to go back to L.A.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-14-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka"
Wow, Boggie and Allison have a bro with a grudge against them. I think Ericka should go to the wrap party, if she can garner the strength. Her absence will just make the talk worse.

It a Tribe original!!!

09-14-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka"
Thx for this Isis

Really powerful stuff.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka"
Boogie is an ##### and delusional as well. As a Big Brother participant he can't claim "editing" as other reality stars can.

Boogie! we watched 24 hours a day, there was no editing, you are what you are, which is a total creep. And you are no Will.

09-14-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
13. "How do the LOSERs find the WINNERS??"
This part I'll never get......and That 70's Show will never be the same to me. And that is a sad day for me!!

I think you should go with the ''partner of Ashton Kutcher, Danny Masterson, and Wilmer Valderrama

This I just don't get. My boys on That 70's Show turn out to be business partners with the most dispicable pimp in Prime time tv??

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-14-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka"
Wow.

coupla thoughts:

1) They're both delusional, they're both at fault.
He used her shamelessly -- beyond game-play. He was despicable and gross and he can not blame editing.
She was dim enough to fall for it. Even after she & Janelle figured things out, she crawled back into bed with him. On camera.

2) Erika's brother is so upset at the name-calling that he called Alison a c--- to her mother?!?!? Now I have no respect for Mike, Erika OR Erika's brother. (and I despise Alison)

thevicster 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thevicster Click to send private message to thevicster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka"

>2) Erika's brother is so upset
>at the name-calling that he
>called Alison a c--- to
>her mother?!?!?
Now I
>have no respect for Mike,
>Erika OR Erika's brother.
>(and I despise Alison)

thevicster 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thevicster Click to send private message to thevicster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Interview Boogie and Ericka"
I totally agree about Allison...if anyone should be ashamed of the way they played the game...Her first season..she was dispicable...

DivineWine 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

09-14-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivineWine Click to send private message to DivineWine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
I saw "The View" & totally LOVED every minute of Boogie squirming & being uncomfortable on the couch! Good for Rosie to let him have it, to say what millions want to say to his face. I can't believe he STILL thinks he played a "great game", he would've been out of the house right away without Will. He should get down & kiss Will's shoes for being in the house with him to guide them all the way to the end. P.S. I notice Janelle is getting just as much attention as little Mikey.....but she's getting love & admiration!!!! Bet THAT is getting under his skin.

09-15-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View""
I loved it too DivineWine...Love Rosie AND I love your user name!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •