The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erika's Demise"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erika's Demise"
Ohhh my dear, dear, Erika......-You thought you were so big & bad......Wasn't that funny what Alison said to you? The truth sucks doesn't it?? How does it feel when people laugh behind yurr back.....or when you get used & played by Mike Boogie? -Ohh yeah, you probably enjoy all that because you are a Low-Life.... Pretty sad isn't it?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Erika's Demise LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-12-06 1
   RE: Erika's Demise LavaGirrl 09-13-06 2
 RE: Erika's Demise Elaine0 09-13-06 3
   RE: Erika's Demise Kelly_Smith 09-13-06 4
       RE: Erika's Demise Wacko Jacko 09-13-06 5
           RE: Erika's Demise Elaine0 09-13-06 6
               RE: Erika's Demise Kelly_Smith 09-13-06 7
                   RE: Erika's Demise Elaine0 09-13-06 8
                       RE: Erika's Demise LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-13-06 9
           RE: Erika's Demise cambo 09-14-06 12
       RE: Erika's Demise LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-13-06 10
           RE: Erika's Demise Savahnna 09-13-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-12-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Erika's Demise"
Erika looked very shocked when she saw the clips of some of the things Boogie said about her. It's hard to feel sorry for her when she still tried to hookup with him even after she found out he had been playing her all summer long.

Allison was right when she told Scrubika to take some her winnings and buy herself some dignity. She should also invest in some self-respect and self-esteem while she's at it. Maybe a few sessions with a therapist would help.

At least, Janelle sort of redeemed herself by voting Will out. Although, she still acts crazy in love with him... blech!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Erika's Demise"
-Yeah Erika is probably crying some crocidile-tears down her s.t.d. covered face.....hmmmmmm.......but what I'm still wondering is why would Mike Boogie subject himself to an old hag like her? He must have been black-mailed......lmao....I mean come on, not even the jail-janitor would go that far with a beast like her. Wow that game sure can make you do odd things for MONEY>>>>HA!!!!!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-13-06, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Erika's Demise"
I never liked Erika on BB4 and didn't want to see her back this year. She was furniture and didn't deserve to be brought back over many more memorable contestants. As much as I can't stand him, at least Cowboy would have been someone to laugh at. She took up space in the house and I didn't want her to win, which is the extent of my feelings for her at the beginning of the BB6.

The way Boogie played her made me feel uncomfortable because of her recent breakup from her 5 year relationship with Josh. I wasn't against Boogie using her because anything goes in this game, but felt it was underhanded to take advantage of someone like that and play on the emotions of someone when they are so vulnerable.

But then Erika realized her and Jani were being played. I don't fall for her now saying it was all a plan to get Jani to evict Will. I watch the feeds and saw Erika many times walking around with her teddy bear telling the camera how she was going to make the guys pay for using them. Then Boogie hands her another pack of lies and she's back in his arms again. At that point I felt she deserved whatever she got. She's not some naive 23 year old. She is a 36 year old woman that's had bad relationships in the past (remember Robert) and should have learned and matured from her experiences. It was disgusting to completely throw aside all that she knew was done to her to believe him again. A person can be forgiven or sympathized for being played by someone, but I hold none of those feelings for someone who realizes they are played and then continue to let themselves be played by the same person.

Then to top it off she began trying to convince the fans, Boogie and herself that she was the true mastermind of BB. First she was shocked that the jury wasn't thanking her for taking out Will. She said she thought they would love her for it because she was avenging their evictions. Then she changed her tune to saying they should recognize her as the true mastermind. Will was considered the mastermind and since she took him out, she was the mastermind. She also tried to convince everyone that she was responsible for the evictions of Danielle, George, Howie, Janelle and James. Boogie wasn't buying it, the fans weren't buying it and neither was the jury.

So as much as I think Boogie is a disgusting little troll, I'm glad he won and she got put in her place. He did play better than her, but it's too bad there weren't 2 more deserving people sitting there at the end.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Erika's Demise"
That was pretty transparent. In no way did she have ANY strategy or comes even close to being a mastermind in this game at all.

However, Alison's remarks about Erika buying dignity, come on now. The classic case of the kettle calling the pot black. Are you kidding me. At least Erika stuck to one guy unlike Alison who basically messed with all the guys in her season and threw herself onto them. Here I can see how Erika would actually believe Boogie. Yes, it was foolish and probably wishful thinking on her part, but for Alison to say that is just ridiculous.

In no way did I want Erika to win but at the same time, the ho comments and that she should buy a life comments are unnecessary and unwarranted. She was not the most brilliant player out there but she certainly doesn't deserve to be dragged through mud.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-13-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Erika's Demise"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

I agree with Kelly. You people are so self-righteous. What did Erika do that was so bad. She fell for a guy who was a schmuck. Everyone seems to come down hard on Erika when Boogie was the jerk in it all. She did not deserve any of it. She would've found out what happened once she got out of the house anyways. To humiliate her live on national tv was cruel. Erika is not a bad person no matter what you all say. And yes, she did have a strategy. As was pointed out last night Chilltown had an alliance with just about everyone in the house. They all were played. Jeez, lets just say it was Will and Janelle as the final two would you be saying the same? Erika in the end played her cards to get to the final two...do we know if Erika intimated that relationship with Boogie? So how is she a 'whore'. And Allison she was more of a whore in her season than Erika was in this season. I personally do not understand the hatred for Erika. What she did worked except it did not get her the final pot. I say stop directing the hatred on Erika...the real goat is Boogie.

Who whored themselves out for the money? That was Mike and even Will. Erika thought she was in an honest relationship. Boogie was the whore.

09-13-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Erika's Demise"
I don't believe I said Erika was a whore because I don't think she is. She didn't do any more than many before her, male or female, and less than some. I also don't hold it against her for being played. Most people are played to a point on these shows. Janelle was played by Will.

What I have against her is this. Her and Janelle compared notes and both realized they were being played by Boogie & Will and had been used to go against each other. That was honest based on Erika's actions when she was alone talking to the camera.

But then she goes back to Boogie, again letting herself be used. Was it strategy to get Will out? Maybe that was a part of it. She was trying to stay in the game. Maybe she really did throw the last HOH like she told Boogie she would. If so, that was probably strategy to get Janelle's vote. But once the two of them were alone in the house and there was no reason for strategy, she continued to hang all over him. Knowing you are being played and letting yourself continue to be played is disgusting. She did have some strategy at the very end, but only when she was fighting for her life in the game. Up until then she floated along.

Is Boogie a good guy? Hell, no. I think we all saw enough of his tantrums and pettiness to know what he's like. Many of the things he said about Erika were uncalled for, but that's his character. He also said many of the same things about Janelle during the show. I remember his rant the night Janelle told him to win HOH. He felt she assaulted his manhood and went on about how he hires people like her and she had no right to talk to him like that. Yes he could be different outside of the house, but I'd have a hard time believing it. He was a creep on BB2 and even more so on BB7 and seems to have real issues especially with women. Maybe so much hatred is directed towards Erika is because we already knew what to expect from Boogie.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Erika's Demise"
See, what I think happened was that Erika figured out that both Janelle and her were being "played" by Chilltown as far as the game. I don't think she realized that Boogie had no feelings towards her. As soon as Janelle walked out the door, Boogie went and kissed her on the lips. I can see how Erika gave him the benefit of the doubt that while he had in his plans to vote her out, maybe his feelings for her were actually real.

I'm still a huge Chilltown fan although I do think Mike crossed the line making Erika believe their "affair" was more than it really was. I think his strategy would've worked without having Erika believe that they will live happily ever after.

PS: I LOVED Boogie's answer to Danielle's question about him being her Jason. He's a smart cookie so I'm glad he won.

09-13-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Erika's Demise"
Erika kept saying to Janelle how much it hurt that Boogie was playing with her emotions, especially when he knew she was still upset about breaking up with Josh. That led me to believe she at the least had doubts about their relationship. Then almost immediately after Boogie won HOH part 2 they went off to a bedroom to talk. She brought up all the things Janelle told her that CT said about her. Boogie said Janelle lies about everything and would say anything to stay in the house. Within 10 minutes Erika was back in his arms and Erika was avoiding Janelle.

Erika was stupid to believe it because Boogie was using the same lines that CT did before and her and Janelle talked about. After HOH part 1 Boogie and Janelle talked and he said Erika will lie about anything to stay in the house. Janelle told Erika that and the next day Boogie uses the same line about Janelle and she buys it.

But it's hard to tell what was going in her brain especially after she started taking credit for everything that went on in the house.

As I said earlier I had a big problem with Boogie and Will playing on her emotions. Part of me felt it was so wrong to take advantage of someone like that, but really they all should have known what to expect.

It was a good answer to Danielle. Erika told him Danielle said she was her Jason, which probably had Erika kicking herself when she heard his answer. But he probably already figured she had a few Jasons in the game.

09-13-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Erika's Demise"
I can see your point ElaineO. As I said in an earlier post it is hard to feel sorry for her when she found out during the game what Boogie was doing. But instead of realizing that the "relationship" should be put on hold she continues the "shomance". She also struggles with whether or not to keep her word to Janelle or throw the comp so Boogie can vote out Janelle. I believe that she geniunely lost the last HOH, however, I am not convinced that had she won it she would have taken Janelle to the F2.

I don't think she is a whore. But I do agree with Allison's comment. Erika was used right up til the end. Woogie groomed her to be the pawn and she played that role til the end.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-06, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Erika's Demise"
My friend and I were debating this exact topic after the show. He felt bad for Erika, while I say that Erika is a grown woman and should have known better. Let's look at Boogie's history. On Season 2, he proposes to 'what's her face' on national TV. Then on this season, he first tries to start a showmance with Diane (in the meantime, Erika is all flirty with Kaysar). Then Diane gets evicted and Boogie turns to Erika for a showmance...and she falls for it! She should've seen that coming a mile away. I was never a big fan of Boogie, but I also don't feel sorry for Erika.

09-13-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Erika's Demise"
I don't agree with the pot kettle comment as it relates to Erika and Allison. There is a world of difference between the two.

Allison used the guys. They didn't use her. Nobody used her as a pawn or for anything else. The relationship between Nathan and Allison was alot like "operation double date" only Allison was Woogie and Nathan was Janelle/Erika. Allison had no problem voting out Nathan after she finised using him up.

Allison, Woogie, and Drew are more similar in strategy than Allison and Erika.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Erika's Demise"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

Even without the "sour grapes" aspect of Ali's remark...It was still a lousy thing to say...and I'm sure Ali got pleasure out of humilating her. I'm not sure if the tables were turned Erika would have humilated Ali publicly.

But I still say that when you sign up for a summer of National TV and being watched 24/7....you gotta expect some nasty stuff and some wierd ppl.

What made me get over being humiliated an hurt for her was her casual response to the tapes. She knew he gave her some nasty slams...but I'm pretty sure she didn't expect it to be that degrading. I would have had more respect if she would have said"You're a Pig Mike"......or "your dispicable"...instead of acting like..."it's only a game".....AND...I know she was caught off guard by Ali's remark...but I still think she should have had a reflex response in her own defense to Ali. She just reiterated her lack of dignity.

On the View today she did say that she and Mike will remain friends out of the house......come on...how could you feel sorry for her after that??

ETA....while I think she probably has low self esteem and lacks dignity....I think she'll get over this whole experience well and in a relativly short time. I don't see it as being permantly damaging in her case... I think she'll find and cling on to another creep...I believe she can fall out of "love" as fast as she gets into it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •