The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lingering Question......................."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-18-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lingering Question......................."
Leave it to me to wonder about this now.

Will said Erin dumped him on the Early Show with Julie Chen. That was before he even got to sequester.....HOW did he get to speak to her?? Isn't the whole point of sequester to keep the jury impartial...like to avoid them hearing how others in the house were slamming them behind their backs??

Any thoughts??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lingering Question................ EvelynisObsessed 09-18-06 1
   RE: Lingering Question................ Savahnna 09-18-06 2
       RE: Lingering Question................ Snidget 09-18-06 4
 AND................. Savahnna 09-18-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EvelynisObsessed 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EvelynisObsessed Click to send private message to EvelynisObsessed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lingering Question......................."
They each had a contact person and Erin was his. He got a five minute phone call with her after his eviction.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-18-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lingering Question......................."
Oh wow. I didn't know that. Thx very much!

When was that "privledge" disclosed??

Thx again

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lingering Question......................."
I thought I'd heard something like that before, maybe on a "behind the scenes" sort of program on reality TV. With Big Bother they don't have to worry about family spoiling who got evicted which week and a brief heavily monitored phone call of the everyone is OK type might be good for the hamsters.

I don't think it is someting new for Will or BB7

Haunted by Tribe!

09-18-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
3. "AND................."
I would have traded the whole finale just to hear the exchange on that phone call!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •