The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

annabananna 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
Do I remember this right? Didn't Will predict Boogie & Erica would be the final two HG? I remember something about this from the first few weeks of the show. What did he mean? And how weird is it that they are in the final 3?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica... Savahnna 09-07-06 1
 RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica... Colonel Zoidberg 09-07-06 2
   RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica... Miami Joe 09-07-06 3
       RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica... annabananna 09-07-06 4
           RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica... Wacko Jacko 09-08-06 5
               RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica... annabananna 09-10-06 6
       RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica... Savahnna 09-10-06 7
   RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica... Savahnna 09-10-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-07-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
>Do I remember this right?
>Didn't Will predict Boogie &
>Erica would be the final
>two HG? I remember
>something about this from the
>first few weeks of the
>show. What did he
>mean? And how weird
>is it that they are
>in the final 3?

Right....I'm pretty sure Will said at one point he'd win too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-07-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
He probably made 182 different predictions about the final two result...coincidentally, with 14 people in the house, that's how many possible final two results there are. Boogie/Erika takes up two of those spots.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
Yeah, sure.

Let's get the ball running, not only is Will the best reality TV contestant of all time, but now he can also predit the future?!?!??!?!?!?

I guess Nostradamus now has competition.

Can someone find out from him when the War in Iraq is finally going to end? when are gasoline prices coming down? when are real estate prices coming down? Who is going to win the Superbowl (I am sure Boggie would be interested)?, how about some lotto numbers for us 9 to 5 working people?

Hey Will, since you know everything what is the ral deal with this Da Vinci Code stuff????

09-07-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
Ahem... Will is the best reality TV contestant of all time.

And now we have a Boogie/Erica final as predicted. And who is in the jury house working the votes for Boogie? I believe that would be Dr. Delicious. I will give you that it might have only have been "plan b" for Will, but this is going to work out just fine for the Will/Boogie team. When Will gets through with the jury I'm sure he will have the votes to serve up another win for CT.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-08-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
When did he predict this?

09-10-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
I don't remember exactly, but it was really early in the show this summer. It was way before Boo & Eric teamed up for their "showmance". That's why I remember it, because Erica was just a non-contestant floater at the time. I don't have the live feeds, but I've been reading the spoilers/live feeds threads since the beginning and this stuck with me because it seemed like such a bizarre prediction.

09-10-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
I know. After I get my botox quota.....I'm on my way to see the Doc for a reading. THEN I will feel safe planning my future. Not a moment sooner.

09-10-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
Pretty much.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •