The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What compensation do they get per day?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

canadian_guy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canadian_guy Click to send private message to canadian_guy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What compensation do they get per day?"
They MUST get something, i cant see the network not paying them for their entertaining.

Ive wondered the same about survivor as well, but BB moreso, they can be in there for over 2 months they must get something.

ok who knows?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What compensation do they get p... Snidget 09-07-06 1
   RE: What compensation do they get p... KScott 09-07-06 2
       RE: What compensation do they get p... Snidget 09-07-06 3
           RE: What compensation do they get p... Miami Joe 09-07-06 4
               RE: What compensation do they get p... AyaK 09-07-06 5
                   RE: What compensation do they get p... sneakpeak 09-12-06 6
                       RE: What compensation do they get p... Wacko Jacko 09-12-06 7
                           RE: What compensation do they get p... Elaine0 09-12-06 9
                   RE: What compensation do they get p... Just Plain Bill 09-12-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What compensation do they get per day?"
If I remember how it goes. BB is some set number of dollars per week you are in the game (so in the house or in sequester).

Suvivor it is based on when you are voted out. So first person voted out makes the least, etc.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-07-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What compensation do they get per day?"
Isn't it like 2000.00 a week before sequester. I heard if they reach sequester they get like 20,000.00. I don't know if this is true or not.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What compensation do they get per day?"
It's something like that, I know the hamsters sometimes talk about needing to get to sequester because they need money, so I know that making it that far gets you quite a bit more than getting kicked out sooner.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What compensation do they get per day?"
I read somewhere that they each get $2,500 for every week they last in the BB house or sequester house, plus whatever prizes they win during the game (Booger cleaned house this year, Plasma TV, Aruba Vacation, New car and $10,000 from the spider egg).

In addition to what the final two get $500k and $50k.

AyaK 10079 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What compensation do they get per day?"
>I read somewhere that they each get $2,500 for every week
>they last in the BB house or sequester house, plus
>whatever prizes they win during the game (Booger cleaned house
>this year, Plasma TV, Aruba vacation, new car and $10,000
>from the spider egg).

I thought it was $1,500 per week for each week in the house at the beginning and $2,500 per week once sequester starts. But I'm not sure.

sneakpeak 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeak Click to send private message to sneakpeak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What compensation do they get per day?"
The hamster site is run by someone who is good friends with some of the houseguests. She said that if Janelle wins the $25,000 she will get a total of $55,000. So they must get $30,000 if they make it to sequester. If Erica gets second place, she gets $50,000 so Janelle could actually get more than the second place winner.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-12-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What compensation do they get per day?"
Jase on housecalls said the difference between the second place winner and those in sequester is minimal. So figure it is just a little shy of $50,000 for sequester. He said taxes have a lot to do with it.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-12-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What compensation do they get per day?"
Yes Danielle and Alison talked about it the first week in the house. They said they would have been better off it they had gotten voted out third instead of coming in second. I guess the tax difference is because the stipend is earned over a period of time, where the prize money is paid at once. Not really sure about the tax laws there. So whoever would have won American's Choice would really make out over second place.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What compensation do they get per day?"
In season 1 the compensation was $500/week lasted in the house. That was in 2000, so tripling doesn't seem too far out of line especially given (a) what the networks earn in ad revenues, (b) competition from the other reality shows, and (c) most competitors selected are 'professional contestants' these days.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •