The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Eirka throw the last HOH competition? ...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

islandgal333 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail islandgal333 Click to send private message to islandgal333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Eirka throw the last HOH competition? ...."
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

If so it was a good move. She promised Janie "on her mother" that she would take her to the final two. If she did win HOH and took Janie with her she knows she would lose against her. If she won and took Boogie then Janie would go to her pals in the jury and take her down there. It was good for Erika to not have won against Boogie - I just wonder if it was planned or not.

Also - what the hell was boogie thinking when he took himself out of the first HOH competition? If Janie ended up winning in the end she could have easily won by bringing Erika with her.
What was boogie thinking?

I think Erika may have this one - too many people in the jury are not happy with Chilltown.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Eirka throw the last HOH co... LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-08-06 1
 RE: Did Eirka throw the last HOH co... Wacko Jacko 09-08-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Eirka throw the last HOH competition? ...."
You may be right about people being mad at CT. But I don't see it that way. The only ones mad would be Howie and possibly Marci. But Marci really shouldn't be mad because he knew CT was gunning for him. He knew as soon as he got put up that he would be voted out.

By now he might know that CT manipulated Jani to put him up but I really don't see why he would be mad. Danielle and James won't be mad. They are just as bad as CT and they know it. CG has no reason to be mad at CT. Jani still has feelings for Will that was obvious from last nite's interview w/Julie. She also stated that she was closer to Boogie than Erika. Plus, Will is in sequester to smooth things over for Boogie.

I don't know and I don't care if Erika threw the last HOH. She still hasn't done anything to earn my respect as a player and between the 2 of them I want Boogie to win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-08-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Eirka throw the last HOH competition? ...."
I don't believe Erika threw it. If you remember Boogie got every question right and Erika only missed one. The one Erika missed was about Will and I believe Erika probably thought will was most surprised by his eviction. She even stated how great it was to surprise Will in her confessionals. Boogie would've been the only one to know that because of his relationship with Will....which if you think about it that particular question was favored towards Boogie.

It all worked out great for Erika and Boogie. Will's eviction workked out great for Boogie because I know believe Boogie is going to win and with Will in the final two with him boogie would've lost and we all know Boogie would've taken Will with him not Erika. Will would of purposely lost the last HOH and Boogie could've still beaten Erika.

The one negative for Erika is that Boogie can now say in his plea to the jury he won the last and most important hoh. that may account for something in the final decision.....meaning Erika had control of the game towards the end...first her input with Janelle in booting Will and then winning the HOH. She can say she had a strategy all along and then took control at the end.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •