The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Help! I can't remember!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Help! I can't remember!"
Do the hg's in sequester get to view all the backstabbing that went on before they vote? On last season, I seem to recall them seeing some tapes of the house but I can't remember if there was any DR/secret whisperings or just the comps/ceremonies. Thanks!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Help! I can't remember! tribephyl 09-05-06 1
   RE: Help! I can't remember! Aruba 09-05-06 2
       RE: Help! I can't remember! tribephyl 09-05-06 3
           RE: Help! I can't remember! Sues 09-05-06 4
               RE: Help! I can't remember! fedcamper 09-06-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-06, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Help! I can't remember!"
Nope.
Jurors haven't seen diary room sessions or anything other then competitions and ceremonies ever since Danielle's original season.
She was the last (and only) victim of the dreaded DR tapes getting out.

The jurors will have to hear about it after the winner is decided.
Perhaps their families will save some of the shows on tape, for posterity and humiliation.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-05-06, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Help! I can't remember!"
Actually BB4 was the last season jurors saw DR tapes; not BB3 (Danielle's season).

Alison was clobbered in the final vote of BB4 in the same manner as Danielle was in BB3. As a matter of fact her Ex Justin said that Jun would stab me from the front but Alison stabbed me from behind. He said that after viewing the tapes.

Erika called Jee a F---ing Korean immigrant blankety-blank during a DR confession that was played back for Jee. She later apologized at the reunion show. Jack said Dana had the sex appeal of a buzzard, which he likewise apologized for at the reunion show.

As far as Danielle and Alison being "victimized" for the tapes getting out...there's a basic axiom in life called BEING ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS. Danielle and Alison simply had to be accountable for the natsy, backstabbing and decietful things they did to advance in the game. I would hardly label them as "victims".

Although since BB did not release any bashing experts and DR confessions to the jurors since BB5, the final votes have been close, I think every one being decided by a single vote. IMO that's probably the biggest reason we don't have it anymore. But I, for one, miss that. It made for a livlier reunion show and as I stated before, forced every HG to be accountable for what they said and did.

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-06, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Help! I can't remember!"
Actually, you are incorrect aruba.

BigBrother themselves made a statement about the "fairness" of viewing the DR sessions after Danielle's season. Season 3.
Hence, their solution of Sequester House from Season 4 on...

Any knowledge of the nasty things Alison said and did were brought by the other evictees to Sequester where they could talk about it freely. They were never shown diaryroom sessions.
Until after the votes were made and the winner had been decided.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Help! I can't remember!"
I soooooo think they should get to see them...and we should get to see them watching.....

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Help! I can't remember!"
Thanks guys-
It seemed to me that the jury knows a lot of what went on after the fact, but it makes sense that they learn it from each other.
Would make for some fun viewing, though!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •