The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

chilltown7 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chilltown7 Click to send private message to chilltown7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 3"
I am actually quite disappointed with Erika being in the final 3 because IMHO I felt she shouldn't even be an all-star. I've read a lot online about how she made this amazing move at the end but I really didn't feel it was that big of a move for her. she had nothing to lose, she was going to say anything to get to the final 3. It's just my opinion but I have read online how lots of people just love her. Maybe someone can explain it to me cuz I don't get it...

But moving on to what I originally wanted to ask. Erika, Boogie, and Janelle are the final 3. Based on everyone's gameplay this season who would you have wanted the final 3 to be?

Mine would be: Will, Janelle, and Danielle

I also think Allison would have been awesome had she made it past the first week.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 3 chappi66 09-06-06 1
 RE: Final 3 LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-06-06 2
 RE: Final 3 JoshInSGV 09-06-06 3
   RE: Final 3 fedcamper 09-07-06 4
 RE: Final 3 JustBNMe 09-07-06 5
   RE: Final 3 HowiesBF 09-07-06 7
 RE: Final 3 RushingRiver 09-07-06 6
   RE: Final 3 cambo 09-08-06 9
 Erika is trash erikaistrash 09-07-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 3"
I like Erika, for the most part. I do think that she desires to be in All-Stars. She wins competitions, of course not as much as Janie, but she does good on her own. I think she makes good strategic decision (other than Will Manipulations). I do agree that maybe she should not have been in the final 3, but that is the way the cards fell. I personally would have liked to have seen Will, Danielle and Kaysar or James in the final 3.

On another note, I would have loved to have seen Monica make it into the All-Stars instead of Erika.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 3"
Erika has ridden coattails this entire game. She hasn't done anything other than fool around with Boogie. Had she not had that "alliance/shomance" she would have been lost in the background. She is IMHO not deserving of the All-Stars title. I didn't think she was a good player the first time she was in the house and I don't think she played well this time around. Her only strategy up to this point has been the "shomance" with Boogie.

The only reason she figured out the CT plan was because of eavesdropping. She didn't have any strategy. She overheard a conversation and made the most common sense move which is to confront Janelle with the "information".

My dream final 4 would have been the LOD. I would have liked the final 3 to consist of any of these four. I would have been happy with a final 2 of any of the LOD members. IMHO, they all played the game and they put into action strategies to keep themselves in the game.

I will be very disappointed with a final 2 of Erika and Janelle. It will be a tragedy if Erika ends up winning. It's a shame she is still in the house.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final 3"
Erika has never been my favorite person in the house. I always found her to be incredibly uninteresting to watch. And like other people pointed out, I would have prefered to see someone else get that spot instead of Erika. The problem I had with Erika for the first half of the season is that she was just there and not doing much of anything. She sucked up to every HOH and always said "I'll vote however you want me to vote". There was no strategy at all, aside from making herself invisible as a player.

And then, around the halfway point of the season, Erika kinda changed her strategy. She wasn't blatanly throwing the competitions like she did before. She was actually putting effort and managed to win several competitions. Unfortunatelly, all her victories as a player were being overshadowed by her horrible HO-mance with Boogie. It really hurt her as a player, especially when she decided to evict Danielle, instead of going after Will, which made more sense.

However, I have to give credit where credit is due. Erika managed to save herself when there seem to be no hope of salvation. Erika's eviction seemed so evident that ChillTown didn't even try to stop the women from talking to each other. In fact, at one point Boogie suggested to Erika and Janelle that they go up to the HOH room to talk privatelly. This was the scene of Erika and Janelle talking strategy that was shown in last night's episode. Why would Boogie allow the girls to communicate like that? Well... because he was a smug a-hole! He really thought he had it in the bag and it came back to bite him and Will.

So, as far as I'm concerned Erika has finally earned her place in BB All-Stars. She managed to save herself when the odds were stacked against her and orchestrated Will's eviction along with Janelle.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 3"
I would far rather see Will in the final 3 than Boogie! I think Will is creepy but no one can deny his moves. Boogie is just creepy, no redeeming qualities. Erika is boring and pathetic but that's the way the cards often fall- power players gun for each other and rightfully so. It's not surprising at all when a weaker player or two winds up standing at the end- they're just not big enough targets. I would have like to seen Chicken George make it to the end- that would have been such a how-did-that-happen head scratcher! Almost did!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-06, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 3"
IMO the 3 deserving to still be in the house are Kaysar, Janelle and James or Will. Booger should have been tossed out on his pointed face right after Allison. Erika should have been gone before now as well. (CG should never have been on the show. He is a joke. His making it to where he did was a farce. They probably kept him because he was Suzi Homemaker with his cooking and cleaning.)I hope Janell wins it all

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final 3"
I must say, at the beginning of the season I would have loved to see Janelle, Howie, James and Kaysar in the F4,and any of them down to the F3. I must say, as time went on I was happy the way the game played out (after 60+ days, it finally got iteresting).

I now say Erika deserves to win. Why? Because she is the one who 'cracked the case' so to speak, and set everything in motion for the F3. If it wasn't for her, the show would have been predictable...she would have gone home, then Janelle, and Will and Boogie in the final 2. Whether she was a floater or coat-tailer early on, I think because of Erika's move the past week, she has definitely proved herself to be the best player in this season. I hope she wins.

RushingRiver 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RushingRiver Click to send private message to RushingRiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final 3"
I agree. I'm disappointed to see Erika in the final 3. Had it not been for winning POV the week after she put Danielle up Erika would have been out.

If her butt had not been on the line this week she would never have aligned with Janelle. If Boogie does not win HOH his best chance IMO is to continue the showmance with Erika and really lay it on thick. I feel certain that Erika will turn on Janelle in a heartbeat if she thinks there's something real between her and Boogie and based on her conduct thus far it shouldn't take much for Boogie to make her believe it's real.

I hate to see Erika in the final 2, but at this juncture I think it's either Boogie and Erika or Janelle and Erika. I believe Boogie still has the power to control Erika if he kicks it up a knotch with the showmance.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-08-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final 3"
I don't have a problem with her kicking out Danielle. I simply have a problem with her not being one of the top 3 players. In terms of game play, Will, Boogie, James, Danielle and Janelle were all stronger players. Erika simply stood in Danielle's shadow the whole game. The only time you saw her decide to actively play the game is when she was on the block. Ugh.

erikaistrash 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikaistrash Click to send private message to erikaistrash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Erika is trash"
I am so unhappy that she was on the show at all. She totally backstabbed Janelle after Janelle saved her sorry arss! I can't stand her and I can't wait for her to see the tapes and see how much Mike hates her! She is the biggest fool in the house, she sold her integrity and self worth (by whoring around with Mike) for $50K. A reputation is not worth any amount of money. I wonder what her friends and co-workers really think of her now..she thinks she is a great gamer, little does she know that she is a bottom feeder and her future looks pretty grim. Any guy who might have been interested in her before, will run for cover from this overly needy, trashy, untrustworthy woman.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •