The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will's Master Plan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cerpin Taxt 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will's Master Plan"
I'm convinced that Will has planned this all out. He's going to stay in because he's no longer a threat, and they know that Jase is...at least the SeaSix's know that.

So Will goes along, throwing competitions, for the next several weeks. Once the time comes along, though, he'll come back up with some secret alliances, or by himself, to completely blindside them.

Think about it--they have no reason, thanks to Will's ultimatum, to get rid of him (other than eating slop). Why would they not keep him and give him this chance?

Anybody else agree with me?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will's Master Plan LIVEURBESTLIFE 07-25-06 1
   RE: Will's Master Plan nailbone 07-26-06 5
       RE: Will's Master Plan LIVEURBESTLIFE 07-26-06 6
 RE: Will's Master Plan silentJ 07-26-06 2
   RE: Will's Master Plan Buggy 07-26-06 3
       RE: Will's Master Plan nazpink 07-26-06 4
           RE: Will's Master Plan MizJazmine 07-27-06 7
           RE: Will's Master Plan Elaine0 07-27-06 8
               RE: Will's Master Plan nazpink 07-27-06 9
                   RE: Will's Master Plan Wacko Jacko 07-27-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-25-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
Will is a very good player and he is playing the hell out of this game.

Have you noticed that on other reality shows... well Survivor anyway... #1 they would never let someone who has already won stay in the game this long....#2 would never let somebody who confesses to be a Doctor actually stay in the game.

Will is so open about his profession and other investments he and Boogie have. For some reason this doesn't bother these people. Personally, if I were in that house he would have been gone the first week. Not because he is a threat but because financially he is the least deserving.

Don't get me wrong I luv Will and I wanted to see him play the game again. IMHO he is one of the best BB contestants ever. But still....

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
Not because he is a threat but because financially he is the least deserving.

And I think thats absolutely the wrong reason to eliminate someone, here or in Survivor. It should be about game play, NOT financial status.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
Nailbone writes: "And I think thats absolutely the wrong reason to eliminate someone, here or in Survivor. It should be about game play, NOT financial status."

The game is about social politics and interpersonal skill. With that said most people don't want to see someone who is financially well off become even more financially well off. That's human nature. The reason why some past Survivor guest have kept their professions secret or flat out lied about what they do for a living is because they know this and don't want to give anyone a reason to get rid of them.

The beauty of Will and his strategy is that he takes what is an obvious disadvantage and has made it not a even a concern or threat to anyone. Like I said he is a good player but by the same token the houseguests are somewhat naive and are being manipulated into believing that he should be in the game. It was Will, Boogie and Kaysar who decided only so-called real players should play the game and the so-called floaters should be forced into taking a stand. This "strategy" is a huge advantage to Will and keeps him in the game and takes the target off his back. Pure genius.

Somebody like Will would use your very noble perspective against you to advance himself.

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 03:27 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
Personally, I think Survivor:All Stars is playing a pivotal role in BB:Allstars. They all saw the good players vote each other out and poorer players slide into the finals becuase nobody thought they could win. Seriously, did anyone think Amber even belonged there let alone taking the top prize. The hamsters are scared of a repeat performance, so they're targeting weak players first. WHich is good for us, since some decent players will be left for the end game.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 07:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
I agree, silentJ.

I also think Will is gaining on them a week at a time. The strategy is bad for Boogie, but good for Will.
The funny thing is that everyone knows he is full of it, and no one trusts him ( 'cept Boogie) and it's still working to keep him in.
At this point I don't think it will take him to the end, but it could.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
Will is definately up to his usual. Here's a list of good reasons to keep Will in the game:

-Everyone knows he can't be trusted therefore no one is really going to make a strong alliance with him, unless they are stupid.

-It's obvious Will always has something up his sleeve so it lessens the surprise of things.

-At this time he can help divert attention from other big players in the game such as the S6.

-If he was to make it to the final 2 I'm not convinced he would win.

Reasons to not keep Will in the game

-He's ruthless and smart. He isn't afraid to make ballsy moves and he doesn't take nomination or eviction hard so it's not on the top of his mind.

-If he's the one everyone would love to take to the final 2 it makes others chances harder because it will really be left up to Will who he makes that kind of agreement with and if he sticks with it.

Jase is a threat but at the same time I don't think his secret alliance with Diane and is all that strong. He's pretty much a one man show with a few stragglers here and there. Will and Boogie are not going to lose their loyalty to each other so taking one of them out may be the best way to go especially when one of them is Will.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-27-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
ummmm...ruthless and smart is putting it lightly as it relates to Will. IMO Will is controlling the whole game. People are being manipulated and they don't even know it. If they had any sense at all they would put Will out of the game NOW! 'Cuz if they don't I think he can actually win it, and then they'll all be sitting there wondering how he did it! Especially Kaysar...smh.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-27-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-06 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Here's a list of good reasons to keep Will in the game:
-Everyone knows he can't be trusted therefore no one is really going to make a strong alliance with him, unless they are stupid.

-It's obvious Will always has something up his sleeve so it lessens the surprise of things.

-At this time he can help divert attention from other big players in the game such as the S6.

-If he was to make it to the final 2 I'm not convinced he would win.

These are the same reasons he won BB2 and why they shouldn't keep him. You keep putting off evicting him and before you know it, he's collecting the check.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
I agree. Like Marci said (I don't like quoting this guy...lol) but his juglar is exposed so why not get him now who knows how many chances they will get after? I think the BB6 crew is so concerned about keeping the big targets in to lessen theirs, but it will end up back-firing. I think they should take out Will. James can try to make nice with Jase after, at least Jase doesn't have the manipulation abilities that Will has. Without Will Booger will be lost and it will tear apart one of the closest alliances in the house. I say take Will out. The only way anyone can keep this guy in and to the end is if they are on the same level as him if not a notch or two higher and as far as I see no one is.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-27-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Will's Master Plan"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-06 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Everyone knows Will and boogie have an alliance going into the house. I almost bet that Erika and Marcellas are in with CT. Will is staying so far back and he has scouts out there keeping close to the six to make sure he is safe.....I bet Erika and Marcellas are with him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •