The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kaysar's big mistake"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-26-06, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kaysar's big mistake"
Kaysar made a huge miscalculation at the last veto compition, and I think it's going to bite him in the rump. Any one could see that there was no way George was going to lose that Veto Comp, given it's structure. He had nothing to lose by giving up everything. If anything, the fact that Kaysar played so hard after Will dropped proved to George he needed to win. Kaysar has nothing to gain by winning, he was fighting to insure the WORST player in the game was evicted. By letting George win, he has forced James to pick a better candidate. However, if the process of fighting George, he gave up the veto, leaving himself vulnerable next week if S6 doesn't control HOH. He basically risked elimination to win an unwinnable fight that was in his best interest to lose anyway. I have lost so much respect for him as a player this year. Quoting the "Art of War" makes you sound like a dork, not a genius.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kaysar's big mistake Buggy 07-26-06 1
   RE: Kaysar's big mistake Captain_Savem 07-26-06 5
       RE: Kaysar's big mistake MizJazmine 07-27-06 6
 RE: Kaysar's big mistake Savahnna 07-26-06 2
 RE: Kaysar's big mistake nailbone 07-26-06 3
   RE: Kaysar's big mistake nazpink 07-26-06 4
 RE: Kaysar's big mistake AugustGirl 07-27-06 7
   RE: Kaysar's big mistake Wacko Jacko 07-27-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 07:17 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Kaysar's big mistake"
Trusting that your allies will keep you safe next week was a huge risk. I agree that it was a mistake for Kaysar to take it that far.

Bigger mistake for Jase though, to underestimate George, and not try to keep himself safe this week.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-26-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Kaysar's big mistake"
Bigger mistake for Jase though, to underestimate George, and not try to keep himself safe this week.

Werd. Jase knows good and damn well he didn't get back doored. HE PLAYED FOR THE VETO!! Therefore, his destiny was in his own hands. Jase should've known that he couldn't afford to go out before George did (or Will and Booger for that matter - but they pussed out the first chance they got). I understand Jase not wanting to give up veto next week but that means nothing if you're not around! Jase has no one to blame if he goes home this week but himself.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-27-06, 00:19 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Kaysar's big mistake"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-06 AT 00:20 AM (EST)

GOOD OBSERVATION!!! You are absolutely right! Jase wasn't back doored because he was in the VETO competition. Whoa that was a big miscalculation on Jase's part to just give up!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-26-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Kaysar's big mistake"
he was fighting to insure the WORST player in the game was evicted.

I'm not so sure CG was the "worst player" in the game

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Kaysar's big mistake"
Quoting the "Art of War" makes you sound like agenius. NOT actually putting it into practice makes you a dork.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Kaysar's big mistake"
If George sees the advantages he has over alot of people in this game and plays them wisely he can become a threat. However, it's a question of whether he will play those advantages, to what degree, and how long should he stay. Honestly, I don't think it was main priority to see him go this week. Yes, it would have gotten rid of an easy nomination that wouldn't tick anyone off or burn bridges for one of the floaters to put up, but at the same time why not go after the floaters who are playing everyone, like Diane, Danielle, Erika and Marci? After all, at least three out of the four are getting info. from the BB6 crew and therefore hold a bit more power in their hands than Chiken George does at this time. So, in conclusion, yes I do see George as a possible threat but not the biggest threat this week and most certainly not worth taking away one's chance at participating in the veto ceremony. Kaysar better hope that he, Howie or Janelle win HOH this coming week or he has left himself vulnerable. Sure it's a possibility that one of his buddies could bail him out, but that would mean putting up another person in their alliance. He left himself to vulnerable with a huge target on his back bigger than what it initially was.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Kaysar's big mistake"
There were big mistakes made in the veto comp, but it certainly wasn't Kaysar who made them.

1st mistake: Jase not taking the comp seriously. As a result, he's on the block and will probably be gone.

2nd mistake: James not going full steam ahead and staying in the comp til the end. As a result, the one person James wanted gone removed himself from the block and James had to replace him, pissing off half the house. James' entire "master plan" for the week went out the door. Dani told him not to nominate CG. She was right.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-27-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Kaysar's big mistake"
The only dumb one in that competition was Kayser. Jase did not know he was going to be nominated. He felt he was in good hands with James. Jase felt like he had an agreement. look Jase was not going to shave his head the next round and therefore was smart not to use the veto up for next week.

Kayser was an idiot to get that far Shave his head and give up his veto for next week. If some one outside of the Big Brother 6 people wins next week Kayser is an easy target. At least he gets to compete for HOH....and he better win. because or else his 'life' depends on Janelle or Howie.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •