The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"6 finger plan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

eriquito 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-22-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"6 finger plan"
Hey guys. I just started watching BB last season. I've been hearing about the 6 finger plan a lot. Can someone explain it to me? thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 6 finger plan vince3 07-22-06 1
   RE: 6 finger plan Das Mole 07-22-06 2
       RE: 6 finger plan qwertypie 07-24-06 5
   RE: 6 finger plan tribephyl 07-22-06 3
       RE: 6 finger plan shantheWOman 07-23-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
1. "RE: 6 finger plan"
I'm sure someone will be along to explain it in full detail soon enough, but here is a synopsis:

Jase in season 5 was constantly on the nomination block.

In the subsequent Power of Veto competitions, he won and took himself off the block.

When Nakomis was Head of Household she came up with a foolproof plan to keep him on the block for the vote: Backdoor him!

1. Put 2 people up on the block that she trusted. Neither of which were Jase, of course.

2. In that season, the HoH and the nominees picked the other three participants in the Power of Veto challenge, Jase wasn't picked to participate, of course, and more of the three players' allies were picked. (He might have been made host, but I'm not sure.....)

3. Once a winner was determined, one of the nominees are vetoed out and Jase put up in their place.

4. Voting takes Jase out soon after.

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-22-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
2. "RE: 6 finger plan"
I personally never understood what was so genius about it.

I thought of the allegedly "magnificent" 6-finger plan maybe 2 weeks in.

And we all know that if I can come up with something, anyone can.

Forget peanut butter, whipped cream is where it's at!
Sultry brunette? You'd better believe it.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 6 finger plan"
Yes, - not to take anything away from you -- the BB houseguests are generally not known for their mental prowess.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
3. "RE: 6 finger plan"
Hmmm. and here I thought it was because she only had six fingers.

(These are jokes folks. Maybe not funny, but they are jokes.)

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
4. "RE: 6 finger plan"
>Hmmm. and here I thought it
>was because she only had
>six fingers.
>
>(These are jokes
>folks. Maybe not funny, but
>they are jokes.)

Actually that was pretty damned funny : )

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •