The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will vs Chicken George...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will vs Chicken George...."
Wow - James shocked me. I can't decide if he really wants George out or if it is a trick to push all votes against Will???

Even if George did eavesdrop, he is still the least threatening player in the game IMO!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will vs Chicken George.... Savahnna 07-24-06 1
 RE: Will vs Chicken George.... nailbone 07-24-06 2
   RE: Will vs Chicken George.... Savahnna 07-24-06 3
       RE: Will vs Chicken George.... qwertypie 07-24-06 4
 RE: Will vs Chicken George.... cherokee44 07-24-06 5
   RE: Will vs Chicken George.... LIVEURBESTLIFE 07-24-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Will vs Chicken George...."
We're talking James here. ......

Mr "I Wouldn't Trust Me"......who knows what his strategy is??

But I think they're all nuts if they really find George the most threatening.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Will vs Chicken George...."
They don't find George threatening at all. He's a "floater", and one that for whatever reason bugs them all. And thence unaligned with anyone. So he's easy to get rid of.

Almost the path of least resistance. After George, all the others have alliance with some one or group.

Right now they're treating George like a pariah, and it sucks.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Will vs Chicken George...."

>Right now they're treating George like
>a pariah, and it sucks.

It does suck.....but I think experience (or maturity) beats out raw talent. I have confidence in George!! I think he'll survive it and go back to having fun his own way. I really wanted to give him a hug when he showed his feelings wre hurt. Really!!

You know....the one I would have loved to have seen in this one was Kent BB2. But he was probably wiser than to permit to being in the running. He knew it was one big freak show from the get go!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Will vs Chicken George...."
Yeah, I miss Kent too.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

cherokee44 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Will vs Chicken George...."
CG isn't threatening to the house as far as competitions go. he's threatening in the fact that as long as floaters are around, the targets will always be on the alliances (CT and BB6). it's taken me awhile to get this, but by taking CG out, all the remaining floaters will realize that they have to play the game b/c otherwise the alliances will be targeting them as floaters. by making them play the game (compete to win competitions), one might get hoh and then will have to take a stand. this was kaysar's plan although james is trying to take credit for it. basically, BB6 wants the floaters to definitely take sides so everyone knows where everyone stands.

although i somewhat agree with this plan, there are some major drawbacks. for instance, by dividing the house and making all floaters choose sides, we're really just creating another BB6 where we ended it with 2 distinct sides, good and evil, and little mystery. the only game-playing came during the competitions. personally i like the secret alliances and playing the game behind people's backs.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Will vs Chicken George...."
Cherokee44 writes: "the only game-playing came during the competitions. personally i like the secret alliances and playing the game behind people's backs. "

I agree with your comment. Playing the game the way Kaysar et al. is trying to play it really isnt playing the game. If everybody is on a team the only mystery is -- who will win HOH --because once you know who HOH is then you will automatically know who is going on the block.

If this "plan" "strategy" were to work out the alliances would just start picking people off. That's no fun. It takes out the outwit, outplay part of the game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •