The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"question about james"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kcgapgirl 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-20-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"question about james"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-06 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

Does anyone know if he is still seeing Sarah?

Does anyone else like James? I think he could be swayed into leaving the alliance. I liked him last time around and I like him this time as well. Jase too. If they team up with Diane, I think the 3 of them could go far.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: question about james nailbone 07-21-06 1
   RE: question about james LittleFox 07-21-06 2
   RE: question about james Captain_Savem 07-21-06 3
       RE: question about james HowiesBF 07-21-06 4
 RE: question about james Hoobie 07-21-06 5
 RE: question about james fullofgrace2470 07-21-06 6
 RE: question about james Das Mole 07-21-06 7
   RE: question about james brvnkrz 07-23-06 10
 RE: question about james Savahnna 07-21-06 8
   RE: question about james Just Plain Bill 07-23-06 9
       RE: question about james bootsie 07-24-06 11
 RE: question about james nailbone 07-24-06 12
   RE: question about james BIGGESTFAN 07-25-06 13
       RE: question about james nailbone 07-25-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
1. "RE: question about james"
From his MySpace:

James's Interests
General: Veto comps, running my big mouth, all sports except golf, U of Miami football, reading is my refuge... and my number one interest is of course Sarah.

Based on his vote, and past history, his "alliance" with BB6 is tenuous at best. James is out for james, whoever he need to align with at any given time.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-21-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
2. "RE: question about james"
I love James! And I helped vote him into the house.

It appeared last night he is aligned with Howie - not Kaysar and Janelle!

In fact BB6 alliance in not strong at all - Kaysar only got one vote for Nakomis!

This week should be interesting!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-21-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
3. "RE: question about james"
Based on his vote, and past history, his "alliance" with BB6 is tenuous at best.

At first I thought James sold out the Sovs too. But remember, Howie didn't vote for Nakomis to stay either. They Sovs call it "dumping votes". But I agree, James is out for James and as soon as the time is right for him to betray the Sovs, he will.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-21-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: question about james"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-06 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

I've always liked James, I think he's a hot guy. I also believe his 'bark' is worse than his 'bite', and he's not as tough or smart as he wants us all to believe. I think he's more impulsive then smart. (IMO).

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-21-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: question about james"
I was watching the live feeds last night, and James said (to no one in particular), "Sarah, if you're watching this know that I love you very much"...or something to that effect.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-21-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: question about james"
I thought it was really interesting that he said he had to do what was best for him AND for Howie....hmmm. Not the rest of the Season 6'ers and not JUST himself. What's up with that?

But to answer your questions, yes I liked him last year, and I like him this year.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-21-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: question about james"
I like James, mostly just because he's rather unpredictable.

This time around, however, I don't think he'll leave BB6, mostly because playing both sides of the fence is what got him in trouble last time.

Jase is the new James.

Forget peanut butter, whipped cream is where it's at!
Sultry brunette? You'd better believe it.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: question about james"
I like the unpredictable James, too.

A wonderful Tribe original

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-21-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: question about james"
Really glad you asked about Sarah. I was wondering that myself. Thx Nailbone!

I don't like James. I don't think he was as smart as most ppl seem to in BB6....and I don't find him such a nice guy. I think he's trying to come off as a "people pleaser"....but I personally don't like him. It would be silly to say I don't trust him......that goes without saying...but who can you trust in BB??

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-23-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: question about james"
<<I don't like James. I don't think he was as smart as most ppl seem to in BB6....and I don't find him such a nice guy. I think he's trying to come off as a "people pleaser"....but I personally don't like him.>>

I actually like him better this year than last. And despite the praise for Kaysar as a 'master strategist', I see James as the most resilient and consistent of all the competitors. He has the ability to win comps when he needs to and he seems to be holding true to whatever plan he has in his mind. Kaysar 'overthinks' and this causes him to waffle. James seems to think deeply, form an opinion/plan, and doesn't waver.

His tie to Howie is likely sincere and strong. I can't seeing him trusting Kaysar nearly as much. Janelle likely right in between. I think he'll stay with the BB6 crew until they falter, then he'll form his own unique alliance as opposed to tagging on to another group.

bootsie 17 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: question about james"
YES He is still with Sara. Last night when they showed is HOH room there sere photo of him and Sara and he even says a few different times hi to her and that he loves her.

07-24-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: question about james"
He said right out last night that it was him and howie, and that what happened to Kaysar and Janelle was not really part of his plan.

BIGGESTFAN 17 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: question about james"
I'm sorry what dose that have to with the question of if he is still with Sarah. I don't mean to be rude but just wondering

07-25-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: question about james"
It doesn't. it goes to the rest of the post, specifically

I think he could be swayed into leaving the alliance. I liked him last time around and I like him this time as well. Jase too. If they team up with Diane, I think the 3 of them could go far.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •