The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will/Howie........torment..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will/Howie........torment..."
Is it just me or did Will seem like a big bully with Howie last night with the cracks about his wrinkles......AND...did Howie seem a little spineless???....... He wouldn't have taken that crap from April...

I really really don't like Will this season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will/Howie........torment... Wacko Jacko 07-17-06 1
   RE: Will/Howie........torment... kary1371 07-17-06 4
 RE: Will/Howie........torment... LittleFox 07-17-06 2
 RE: Will/Howie........torment... Buck Naked 07-17-06 3
 RE: Will/Howie........torment... tamarama 07-17-06 5
   RE: Will/Howie........torment... shantheWOman 07-17-06 6
       RE: Will/Howie........torment... nazpink 07-17-06 7
       RE: Will/Howie........torment... tamarama 07-18-06 10
           RE: Will/Howie........torment... shantheWOman 07-19-06 15
 RE: Will/Howie........torment... Elaine0 07-18-06 8
   RE: Will/Howie........torment... lyingchristie 07-18-06 9
       RE: Will/Howie........torment... Savahnna 07-18-06 11
   slightly off subject Pretty_Kitty 07-18-06 12
       RE: slightly off subject HowiesBF 07-18-06 13
       RE: slightly off subject Savahnna 07-18-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-17-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
He deserved it. Howie is such a bonehead....he really does seem to worship Will. Why? I can't even reason why. If you ask me it doesn't seem like a smart move of Will to rip Howie like that, but then again it doesn't seem like Will does anything the convential way. Why he is wearing a shirt that says "I am probably lying" is beyond me also.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-17-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
If you'll notice almost all of Will's t-shirts say something like that or it says Chill Town...

I loved Will in Season 2, I was happy that he got in this season, but I think he is stuck with his past glory and fails to realise that many of the people watching the show now, don't even know who he is and don't understand why he would wear the t-shirts he wears with all the writing on them...

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
I think that is how Howie is playing Will........he knew he could break April with his words, but he also knows he CAN'T break Will that way.....he's playing smarter this year........well, all except for his moment of exuberation when Kaysar won HOH!
LOL! Idiot!

Buck Naked 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
I'm a Howie fan but it looks like he's totally intimidated by Will. I hate to say it but Howie has become Will's ##### plain & simple. Anyway, even worse - look at Will's & Booger's foreheads. Smooth as a baby's #####. Extremely un natural.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-17-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
Yeah, Will seems like a big bully -- but I wouldn't necessarily call Howie spineless.

Yes, Howie is very obnoxious, and occasionally crosses the line, but the general concensus seems to be that he's a good guy.

He strikes me as being very self-assured -- not afraid to look like a dork by being a Jedi, or making his oobie comments...or pretending to have a big crush on Will. He just is who he is.

But Will, OTOH, seems to be stuck in junior high -- shutting down someone he doesn't consider a "cool kid" -- I couldn't believe it when he actually used those words. His "comebacks" to Howie are clearly intended to be mean. As are his comments to/about George. To me, that makes him look very insecure. That he's a grown man, a doctor no less, and he's still worried about being one of the "cool kids"...well that's just sad.

Even sadder is his little sidekick -- Booger Man. The two of them seem like child stars that aged very poorly, and had made their careers at age 12 by playing bullies on every sitcom in the 70's. (80's? how old are these guys anyway? Booger looks about 40, yes?)

Yes, Howie shut down, but I didn't see it as spineless, but more of "ok, clearly this guy isn't any fun, so I'm done with him." I hope he gives up trying to have fun with these brats.

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
Howie started it. He started in on Will about being pale and needing some sun. So, Will put him in his place. It looked to me like Howie shrank in his seat when Will delivered his comebacks. I loved it.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-17-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
Will is a jerk. I don't know if he's exactly like this in real life because I have never met him. People enjoy playing characters in games like this and it can be quite beneficial. Look at Janelle, she acts all ditzy and full of air but when she's around people in her alliance she is a different person. I'm not saying the bashing was right or wrong. I do think that Will uses the name calling and annoyances to break people down and show their weaknesses. He did it on his season and it worked. Howie not really responding is actually the best thing to do. It shows that he is not phased by what Will says at all which irritates someone like Will. I don't know if that was Howie's intentions or not. Howie following Will around like a puppy can be to his advantage. It may make Will think he can play Howie and give away info. but at the same time Will probably already knows Howie will run back and tell his alliance so he could give all the wrong info. too....lol.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-18-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
>>Howie started it.<<

No he didn't. At least not by the editing -- live-feeders back me up if you can (or shoot me down if need be).

Howie started the "crush" thing, and Will responded by saying something about never having had a "retarded friend" before.

Classy. He's a really classy guy.

Once Howie saw that Will was going to be a jerk, he started in with the pale & underweight comments.

And Will & Booger started in about George right from the very beginning.

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."

>
>Howie started the "crush" thing, and
>Will responded by saying something
>about never having had a
>"retarded friend" before.

LMAO, that's right. But Howie deserves it after how he harrassed April. LOL. I like seeing them all get put in their places.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-18-06, 06:43 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
I think the majority of the viewers hated Will in BB2 until Shannon and Boogie left. They were a mean group and alone, Will was a much more appealing person and became one of the all time favorites. Maybe if they get Boogie out of there Will will be more tolerable.

lyingchristie 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-18-06, 07:21 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
Speaking of Shannon. Will and Shannon lived here in Manhattan Beach when their show ended. I'm wondering if they are still together? Anyone know?

07-18-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Will/Howie........torment..."
> I'm wondering if they
>are still together? Anyone
>know?

I saw Will interviewed shortly before BB7 and when asked that he said "no".......but referenced Shannon as a very cool lady.

Really great posts in this thread. I think there is a lot of truth in what you guys said who suggested that Howie is showing security and intelligence by Not responding to Will.

Howie could have started it....but Will's nasty quick comebacks reiterated why he could win BB. The man has a lot of "killer instinct".....His defenses are quick and dirty.

Will did become more appealing after Shannon left....but Idon't think losing Boggie will do it for him this time. These guys have seen his "gig" and hopefully will be less vulnerable than the BB2ers.

Thx for the great incite!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-18-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
12. "slightly off subject"
I loath Shannon more than any other house guest in BB history. She was a mean nasty beach. My dislike for Will came from his association with her. its been years but I cant like him. I just cant. I have no use for people who need to tear others down to build themselves up

Ill get off my soapbox now. Carry on..

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-18-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: slightly off subject"
I think Howie's "sudden crush" on Will is strategy on Howie's part - a 'well-planned' strategy/scheme I should say. He's keeping Will 'off guard' by carrying on this way, and playing it to the hilt. (Rememeber how relentless he was with April - she caved in). Will's reaction is trying to break Howie with his comments, but Howie shows no reaction - smart move.

I hardly remember Shannon!

07-18-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
14. "RE: slightly off subject"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-06 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

>I loath Shannon more than any
>other house guest in BB
>history. She was a mean
>nasty beach. My dislike for
>Will came from his association
>with her. its been years
>but I cant like him.
>I just cant. I have
>no use for people who
>need to tear others down
>to build themselves up
>
>Ill get off my soapbox now.
>Carry on..

Shannon was nasty, but I loathe Will more because of what seems to be a need for a conquest. I didn't dislike him as much in BB2 because he was almost charming at times and Nicole wasn't the most likable victim.....but while we don't really know these ppl........I just have a problem with mean ppl. It's one thing to have quick reflexes to defend yourself....but he has a need to abuse others for his own power and validation...at least he seems to .

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •