The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

coleslaw 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-22-05, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coleslaw Click to send private message to coleslaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
what is with paula and bo? i think she has a thing for him. she completely obsesses herself with him. she's never had anything bad/negative to say about him. i dunno.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love????... steff13 05-24-05 1
   RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love????... uglier than sarah w 05-24-05 2
 RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love????... tarmaq 05-25-05 3
   RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love????... tamarama 05-25-05 4
       RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love????... tarmaq 05-25-05 6
       RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love????... niteowl 05-25-05 7
           RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love????... DontGetMeStarted 05-25-05 8
 RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love????... DontGetMeStarted 05-25-05 5
 RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love????... Agman2 04-07-15 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

steff13 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steff13 Click to send private message to steff13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
The same could be said for Simon and Carrie. Even though he has made some negative comments about her, he has maintained that she is going to be the one to beat.

I haven't noticed Paula being that way with Bo, but I definately noticed it with Constantine. In fact, I think after Constantine got voted off, and Paula was comforting his mother, she was secretly slipping her phone number to her.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-24-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
I am sure she's doing it to prove that she acts that way with ALL the contestants and that she supports ALL of them the same in the wake of the Cory drama...but she is super weird, so who knows?!

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-05, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
I was a bit cranky when Paula started cheering after Simon said Bo did the cheesy song "Within Your Heaven" better than Carrie. How bad that must have made Carrie feel, when the queen of "nice" is cheering against you???

Poor taste, IMHO.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-25-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
<<I was a bit cranky when Paula started cheering after Simon said Bo did the cheesy song "Within Your Heaven" better than Carrie.>>

I see your point, and I did an "O Paula" eyeroll myself, however...

Simon has always been very vocal about his favorites, why not let Paula?

Many posters here have noticed over the weeks that Paula doesn't seem to like Carrie a whole lot, yet she's never really said it outright -- that wouldn't be Paula's style.

So she showed in that moment that she really likes Bo better than Carrie....'tsallright with me.

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-05 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

The thing is, Simon is at least decent about it. He's not going to "cheer" against a contestant. He has the nerve to say "I think so-and-so won this round" but you don't get the impression he is in effect hoping for the other person to do badly.

Paula's response, in part, is why I actually picked up the phone to vote for the first time in this round of AI. And it wasn't Paula's favorite I voted for.

It seems like no matter what Simon says, he'll have no problem looking the contestant in the eye afterward. He's really the least "passive-aggressive" person I can think of! But making little digs and jabs instead of being upfront just makes Paula look bad. I'd hate to be Paula after she cheered against Carrie. It could make things awkward.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"

Paula doesn't seem to like Carrie a whole lot,

My take on Paula is that she's probably one of those women who can't stand any competition (i.e. any female) around her....she'll always pick the guy over the girl. The perfect cheerleader type!

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-25-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
she was completly ga ga bonkers about Trynyce though.... so much that when gossip of an affair broke out I thought it would be about them!

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-25-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
DontGetMeStarted + Bo = love!!!

Agman2 1042 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-07-15, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Paula Abdul + Bo Bice= love??????"
Oh slaw, stop makin stuff up! They are so wrong for each other. He and Simon are an item though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •