The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Steve Jones does math for you."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-11, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Steve Jones does math for you."
'Paula has had the two thousand and forty-eighth nervous breakdown of her television career. This means that only three panelists will be voting. Two of them have already done so. Two out of three does not constitute a majority, so Simon will have to waste more of my precious show's time by registering his opinion.

...I have just been informed that in America, unlike Wales, two is considered to be a majority within three. That means you uncivilized colonial (bleep)s are dreadfully uneducated and have wasted even more of my precious show's time by forcing me to correct myself to your idiotic math system on the air, bringing me that much closer to the ultimate sin of letting my beauty run one second over. God, I hate you people.

Simon, you are rubbing one of your eyelids with just your middle finger. I'm sure that's supposed to mean something. Do you know what it means to me? You are wasting my time.

Why is the stage starting to smell like fire?'

The political career is now a question of 'When'.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Steve Jones does math for you. Snidget 11-11-11 1
 Dear West Coasters. Estee 12-01-11 2
   RE: Dear West Coasters. Snidget 12-01-11 3
       I'm intrigued moonbaby 12-02-11 4
           RE: I'm intrigued Estee 12-02-11 5
 Who is he and what has he done with... Snidget 12-06-11 6
   RE: Who is he and what has he done ... Estee 12-07-11 7
 Fired? Estee 12-20-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-11, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Steve Jones does math for you."
Are they ever going to get a math chip for one of these reality TV hosts that works?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-01-11, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dear West Coasters."
Tune in to the last five minutes of tonight's results show to see what may be the most insensitive, self-blinded, incompetent hosting job in genre history.

You may want to record it. Without some kind of evidence, prosperity's never going to believe you.

12-01-11, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dear West Coasters."
Funny, he doesn't seem autistic enough to be that incapable of reading social cues.

The other option is that he is so sociopathic/narcissistic etc that I feel the need to take him in the pool of next reality TV person arrested for a murdered loved one.

That was incredibly painful and awkward. I know he has the script but surely they would train in some ability to ad lib. Makes me appreciate the brilliance of Tom Bergeron all the more.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-11, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I'm intrigued"
I missed the show but now I will have to find it somewhre to check this out. Was Simon rubbing his eyelid with his middle finger again?

12-02-11, 04:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I'm intrigued"
No, because you never want to have one digit projecting from the fist: Simon was a direct target of the latest ineptitude implosion.

12-06-11, 05:48 PM (EST)
6. "Who is he and what has he done with Steve Jones"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xKPtuOgkBrQ

Amazing the difference when he doesn't have the producers screaming in his ear.

12-07-11, 12:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who is he and what has he done with Steve Jones"
He does seem to come across as being self-animated. Which doesn't mean he isn't a horrible host -- but at least there's some hope for when he's off the stage.

This turns the next question into 'What is FOX so afraid of with running overtime?' All there ever is for most of their affiliates is local news, and Idol has been allowed to cut into that for years. Admittedly, at this point in the ratings slide, some of those news programs might be beating Simon...

Oh, and Paula's Off button is right next to the Sanity button. (Neither works.) But Reid has always struck me as the worst offender in his vote-off speeches: he will talk his way around the issue for sixty full seconds and the only thing which will stop him would be electrifying the seat. Which Timekeeper would be happy to try.

Actually, I'd be happy if he tried it.,

12-20-11, 12:04 PM (EST)
8. "Fired?"
I'm seeing a lot of stories claiming his contract wasn't renewed for next year. (Sadly, we're still on track for a next year.) If so, I expect the Worsters to go into mourning -- he really grew on them -- and that the finale just had five extra cars join the pileup. You don't tell the valet he's being canned and then hand him the keys to your Ferrari. Nothing to lose and everything to cost someone else...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •