The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

angelgirls 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-08-09, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelgirls Click to send private message to angelgirls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"
I am anxiously awaiting the different weeks. Does anyone know the line up for competitions? What do they sing first??
Will they have different genres? remember country week? pop 80's? etc... and when do they feature the contestants idols?
Matt and Scott will be the dueling piano players for sure! CAN'T WAIT!!

vote for Matt Giraud and props to Scottie too!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play... Snidget 03-09-09 1
 RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play... DoodleBug 03-30-09 2
   RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play... zazzy 03-30-09 3
       RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play... DoodleBug 04-02-09 4
 RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play... Glow 04-30-09 6
   RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play... DoodleBug 05-02-09 7
 Must see for Matt fans DoodleBug 05-08-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-09, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"
I don't think anyone has enough insider info to know all the theme weeks, but they've mentioned a couple in the press. I don't think they stop doing themes after so many years. They usually don't announce the full schedule of guests either.

The only info on instruments is the judges make noises that sound like they will be able to play them during the finales (so Top 13 and beyond) but taking anything the judges say as gospel as to what will happen isn't always a wise choice.

Spoiler information about themes and stuff usually is in the General discussion section.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"
So this looks like the dedicated Matt thread.... I love this guy. I have bought every performance of his on itunes and love them all. I have no idea WHY he was in the bottom two last week except for the fact he performed in the forgettable #1 spot. His voice is so good recorded, but he's lacking a little on the personality. Maybe that's why no one has latched on to him yet. Anyway, thought he deserved a bump up on the thread.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-09, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"
In the last two weeks, two of the three people in the bottom three sang in either 1, 2 or 3 spots on the show. Going 1,2, or 3rd with 10 or 11 people singing that night bites.

04-02-09, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"
You are absolutely right. Unless you have a kick-butt performance, it stinks to go first.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"
Everybody should download "You Found Me". It's so good. I downloaded it the week he did it but haven't listened to it much since then. I just stumbled on it (I have a lot of music on my iPod and some of it gets lost) and am listening as I type this.

05-02-09, 07:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"
It's one of my favorites by him... his recordings are so much better than his live performances. Looking forward to his CD!

05-08-09, 08:52 PM (EST)
8. "Must see for Matt fans"
These video interviews are so awesome of Matt!! So relaxed and easy going.... very candid.

http://mjsbigblog.com/matt-giraud-entertainment-weekly-idolatry-interview-video.htm

The nerves must have really gotten to him on the show because the guy has a lot of personality and hilarious!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •