The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula Abdul Interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-09, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula Abdul Interview"
Guess what, she's been on heavy duty pain medication.

Determined to overcome her habit, she checked into the La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, Calif., last Thanksgiving.

"I could have killed myself," Abdul tells the magazine. "Withdrawal – it's the worst thing. I was freezing cold, then sweating hot, then chattering and in so much pain. It was excruciating."

"At my very core," she concludes, "I did not like existing the way I had been."

link

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paula Abdul Interview Estee 05-05-09 1
   RE: Paula Abdul Interview Snidget 05-05-09 2
       RE: Paula Abdul Interview sica077 05-05-09 3
 RE: Paula Abdul Interview Buggy 05-06-09 4
 Never happened Snidget 05-07-09 5
   RE: Never happened sica077 05-07-09 6
       RE: Never happened Estee 05-07-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paula Abdul Interview"
And not a single person in the whole wide world ever suspected a thing until the moment she confessed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-05-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paula Abdul Interview"
*puts on straight face*

Gosh that Nightline interview a couple of weeks ago had me all convinced she was sober all along. I am so disappoi...

*covers mouth*
*runs from thread*

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-09, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paula Abdul Interview"
*smiles*

*stands and claps emphatically with fingers spread wide*

*"THAT? Was your best performance ever. You are every color of the rainbow*

Please don't judge me... this is the best Paula impersonation I could muster!

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-09, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paula Abdul Interview"
And the difference is amazing.
Okay, so she's still kooky, but she doesn't seems messed up and slurred and unpredictible anymore.
I've noticed the difference, and like watching her now.
She looks so much better too.

05-07-09, 05:18 PM (EST)
5. "Never happened"
No addiction
No withdrawls
Nothing.

Magazine got it all wrong.

Wow, who knew mud baths and facials were so tough.
link

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-09, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Never happened"
Wow. Just... wow.

Ladies Home Journal does not seem like the type of magazine to make up a completely fictional story about a very real person they interviewed.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-09, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Never happened"
For Paula, this is actually total consistency: she always denies anything vaguely interesting she's ever said, occasionally while she's in the middle of saying it. To hear her speak her mind is to wait for the retraction where her publicist claims she doesn't have one.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •