The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"David Cook's Brother dies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-09, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"David Cook's Brother dies"
RIP Adam

Adam Cook died early this morning after a decade-long battle with brain cancer.

David Cook announced the sad news this morning after he finished a 5K in the Race for Hope in Washington DC.

http://mjsbigblog.com/david-cooks-brother-adam-cook-succumbs-to-cancer.htm

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: David Cook's Brother dies Belle Book 05-03-09 1
 RE: David Cook's Brother dies mtb002 05-03-09 2
 RE: David Cook's Brother dies DoodleBug 05-03-09 3
 RE: David Cook's Brother dies Glow 05-04-09 4
 RE: David Cook's Brother dies dragonflies 05-04-09 5
 RE: David Cook's Brother dies zazzy 05-04-09 6
   RE: David Cook's Brother dies mindy23 05-22-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-03-09, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: David Cook's Brother dies"
Aw, that's really sad. My best wishes go out to David Cook and his family.

Belle Book

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mtb002 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-09, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: David Cook's Brother dies"
It's hard to find something appropriate to say when a young person dies. I hope the family gets the time and privacy they need to grieve.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-09, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: David Cook's Brother dies"
So sad. David had canceled a couple of shows on his tour to "take care of personal family matters". I have read that he was spending time with his brother. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: David Cook's Brother dies"
I'm sorry to hear this.

RIP Adam.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: David Cook's Brother dies"
I saw that on Twitter as well yesterday. What a good guy, he still does the run and speaks the day his brother dies.

RIP Adam.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-09, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: David Cook's Brother dies"
How hard to have such a personal family matter when you are an AI celeb; I hope fans give David and his family the space and time to grieve.

So sorry to hear about Adam Cook. Thoughts and prayers go out to the Cook family.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-22-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: David Cook's Brother dies"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-09 AT 09:57 AM (EST)

David, I doubt you will ever see this, but I want you to know you have made THIS Idol fan and millions of others so proud!

You are such an amazing young man, so talented, so sweet, and now your strength is shining like no one could imagine.

The song you wrote and performed for your loving brother, the one whose initials are on your guitar, the one who badgered you into getting into these auditions in the first place, was breath-taking. I don't think any person who heard that was not touched on some level.

And you will continue touching people with your gift of talent, love, and the money you are contributing in Andrew's name. As a friend and relative of cancer survivors, and those who were not, I want to salute you, and send you and your family the very best that God has for you. You are a true American Idol.

Please give yourself some time to grieve, in your own way. God bless!!! Many soft, gentle hugs.

ETA: to correct a few errors.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •