The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-09, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
This week's opening salvo: 'I never said what I said when I said it. You can't prove I ever said anything. Even if you were recording it live, that's not proof of my having said something. It could have been computer fakery. Or one of my body doubles. Or the wrong feed. I didn't say anything, and in fact I'm not saying this now.'

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/paula-abdul-denies-saying-anything-disparaging-about-american-idol--8282.php

Now celebrating eight years of the world's most public ongoing total mental breakdown.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 She misquoted herself. Estee 02-25-09 1
   Just when you think she can't top h... Estee 02-27-09 2
 RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... kingfish 02-27-09 3
   RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... Estee 02-27-09 4
   RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... jbug 02-27-09 5
       RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... mindy23 03-12-09 6
 RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... dragonflies 03-12-09 7
   RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... Estee 03-12-09 9
 RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... finallytyping 03-12-09 8
   RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... finallytyping 03-19-09 14
 RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... kingfish 03-18-09 10
   RE: Authen-austinten-authetisity-AU... mindy23 03-18-09 11
       RE: Authen-austinten-authetisity-AU... kingfish 03-18-09 12
   RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... sica077 03-19-09 13
 RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... mrc 04-01-09 15
 From MJ's Big Blog Snidget 04-22-09 17
   RE: From MJ's Big Blog mindy23 04-22-09 18
 RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season... kingfish 04-22-09 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-25-09, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "She misquoted herself."
http://tinyurl.com/bvwf2y

The woman just gets funnier by the week.

I would pay to hear Simon review her next release.

And in fact, she has never heard of the Internet.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-27-09, 08:09 AM (EST)
2. "Just when you think she can't top herself..."
Oh -- she was just talking about past seasons during an interview about the current one! Anyone could make that mistake! Of course, until the moment this wingnut opened her mouth, no one ever had...

http://tinyurl.com/butjcn

Gonna be a slightly tense desk next week.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
I think Kara is taking Paula lessons. Except, of course, no one will ever be able to see the 'you' that is 'you' like Paula can. I think she has a third eye, and soon we'll see her wearing it on her fingers or wrist. (That is her jewelry line? Did she commission a group of third graders (no offense meant to third graders) to design it?).

I also think Simon is having a ball with these two. He seems to relish pushing their buttons. Will he ever allow Kara to drone on and on? What is his problem with her nonsensical and non-ending babble, anyway?

02-27-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
It's also possible that Kara took some accidental drinks from Paula's cup. Well -- the first one would have been an accident. After that, we're talking addiction.

Or maybe it's been Simon all along and any woman who stays in close proximity to him loses her mind? Gawds know those of us at home can barely tolerate a limited exposure.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
Simon is right. The droning on and on and on needs to stop. It was bad enough when we had to listen to Paula ...... now we have two of them. And Tara thinks that's what she is supposed to do; yea, right.

Ryan is almost as bad. Simon has to tell him to get on with the show and lay off with what he's wearing - whatever.

I think Ryan has a crush on Simon - he loves flirting with him.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-09, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8: I have some!!!"
I'm wondering if her dermatologist and orthodontist are one in the same! I mean, this season has started off with a BAD BOTOX job, and the veneers/bridges are just getting harder and harder to handle!

I'm so afraid one of these days when she gets on her rant with Simon, or she's telling Adam or Danny how much she loves them, those teeth are going to go flying! LOL.

I love Paula, I really do, but the poor soul is more obvious then Joan Rivers when it comes to a bad hair day/face lift/and teeth work. Poor thing!!!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-09 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

I use the "FF when Paula speaks" button regularly while watching AI. She is worse than watching Megan "wiggle bounce" Joy. At least I know Megan will hopefully be gone soon.

etf siggie

03-12-09, 06:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
Sadly, we're still trying to get rid of Megan Hauserman.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-12-09, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
I guess only Paula got the memo that the judges were supposed to look like
Michael Jackson this week. Sheesh, I've never seen Paula's face look so
manipulated and freakishly unfeminine.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-19-09, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
haha, sorry Paula, it actually wasn't you, it was the TV, you'll be relieved to know.

03-18-09, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
OK, Paula, I get it....you just want to see the blind guy fall off the stage!

There's a reason why blind singers are usually seated, and often play piano.

03-18-09, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Authen-austinten-authetisity-AUTHENTICITY??"
Which is it, Paula? Are the veneers getting hung up again, or did you forget your spell checker/dictionary??

03-18-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Authen-austinten-authetisity-AUTHENTICITY??"
I think she's still drinking the green beer.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-19-09, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
Seriously! I got a soft spot in my heart for Simon when he defended Scott with out putting it as delicately as you just have !

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
Is it just me, or does Paula seem to be throwing out lots of music terminology this season? Not that the terms always make sense in the context, but I wonder if she is trying to compensate for her lack of music knowledge compared to Kara.

A Slice of Manga

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-09, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "From MJ's Big Blog"
"John Jay and Rich of the Phoenix KISS station are in LA and reporting major dramz backstage with Paula Abdul tonight: Says JohnJay, “Idol rocked!!! Drama right now in paulas dressing room!!!! Contract stuff!! HOLY CRAP!!! Is she coming back???? I hope so! This is CRAZY!” and “Omg! I can’t say what’s up right now!!! Just know that were still at american idol!!! Cal tomorrow and ask us!!!! PLEASE!!” Great way to get peeps to tune in tomorrow. Of course, I’ll take the bait"

She's also going to be on Nightline on Thursday this week

04-22-09, 09:59 AM (EST)
18. "RE: From MJ's Big Blog"
Hey, I listen to John Jay and Rich, too! Cool!

I just wanted to say, after last night, I was having flash backs of the whole Constantine love fest with Paula. I mean, come on, we all know that Adam is GOOD, but drop down on your knees, crying your brains out good??? Nah, I don't think so.

Besides, I am a HUGE Brothers Gibb fan, and I wasn't so crazy that he took a classic Bee Gees song and turned it around so 110%. But the dude CAN sing, no doubt about it!

I guess I'll just chock it up to menopause-on Paula's part, of course. Poor Adam, he looked a bit embarrassed, don't ya think?

04-22-09, 01:51 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Paula Insanity Tracker: Season #8"
I kinda admire the way she can viscerally eviscerate the English language. Anyone else get the feeling that that (visceral) was her word of the day, and that she force fitted it into her comments to look..I don't know...like she was making an especially insightful comment?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •