The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All for four."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All for four."
Because three people voting couldn't tie.

Because the opinion of a sober female would be a refreshing change.

Because the commentary from the current panel just doesn't provide enough filler.

Because there's a shark out there and it's waiting to be jumped.

Kara DioGuardi just joined the judging team.

http://tinyurl.com/6mryf7

So what do you think? Two and a half hours per episode now?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All for four. byoffer 08-25-08 1
   RE: All for four. Snidget 08-25-08 2
 RE: All for four. Fishercat 08-25-08 3
   RE: All for four. nailbone 08-25-08 4
       RE: All for four. mindy23 08-26-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All for four."
This is what we have in Canada, so not a big deal for viewers.

The change does mean 33% increase in Snidget's hosting duties as she types up each judge's comments in the East Coast thread.

What do you know of the new judge? I've never heard of her.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All for four."
All I know is from that link and her website.

She's a songwriter that has had her songs sung by a heck of a lot of big names.

What concerns me a bit is how many former idols she has connections with. That doesn't give me a lot of hope for her being an independent voice.

I'm just hoping for somewhat coherent and at least some new words to type. I swear I haven't typed anything new for either Simon or Randy in years. Paula always comes up with new things to say, but usually each new thing is slightly more disturbing than the last.

Medal winning sigs by Agman!

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-25-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All for four."
Here is a select list of her songwriting credits

Ashlee Simpson - "Pieces of Me", "Autobiography", "Shadow", "La La", "Boyfriend", "L.O.V.E." and mostly every other awful song by Ashlee Simpson
Lindsay Lohan - "Confessions of a Broken Heart" (and 15 other songs by her)
Hilary Duff - "With Love", "Come Clean"
Paris Hilton - "I Want You"
Pussycat Dolls- "Beep", "I Don't Need a Man"
Raven Symone - "Backflip"
Ashlee Tisdale - "Be Good to Me"
Gwen Stefani - "Rich Girl"
Britney Spears- "Ooh Ohh Baby"
Nick Lachey - "What's Left of Me"
Avril Lavigne - "Runaway"
Celine Dion - "Taking Chances"
Jessica Simpson - "A Little Bit"
Backstreet Boys - "Something That I Already Know"
Leona Lewis - "Forgiveness"
A bunch of Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana songs

Bo Bice - " The Real Thing"
Clay Aiken - "This Way"
Taylor Hicks - "Give Me Tonight"
Katharine McPhee - "Love Story"
And some Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson songs.

At the very least, she can sing, so we have one of those pesky "singer" people on the judging panel.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All for four."
Gwen Stefani - "Rich Girl"

Isn't this one that rip-off of Fiddler on the Roof?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-26-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All for four."
I personally think it's gonna suck, make things even longer and mnore tedious, and who the heck has ever even heard of her??? Sadly, most song writers are in the background, and just make their money on the residuals, never to be seen on the red carpet, etc. Maybe that's WHY they are utilizing her-to give her more air time?

I don't know, but I'm not liking the idea, not right now, anyway...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •