The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Syesha and Randy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jadedxp 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-08, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jadedxp Click to send private message to jadedxp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Syesha and Randy"
Syesha was crying because in her package before she sang she stated that the song meant a lot to her and was written during the Civil Rights Movement.

Ironically, the one person she thought would understand what that meant the most shot her down. She looked shocked and was fighting back the tears when Paula gave her a standing ovation.

She finally found someone who understood where she was coming from because as she stated in her pkg before singing the song she felt she too had come along way and was happy to still be there. I think she meant because of the Civil Rights Movement as well as the competition.

What was most sickening was Randy squirming trying to weedle his way out of what he had said and save face.

I'm so angry with him he makes me sick like he's somebody and then he's going to trash her that way and being a man of color he should have stepped outside of himself long enough to see what was really going on around him.

NOTE: Randy, Syesha is Syesha and this "Competition," is all about turning the song around and making it your own. Can't you judges keep a straight focus from week to week? You say one thing one week and take it back the next.

Syesha was SLAMMIN!! and Jason just blew it for himself. If Jason gets through tonight it's all about popularity and looks and not about the voice and singing.

Just like the two blondies Kristy and Brooke. They should have never made to the the top 12. Glad they're GONE!

Wake Up Randy! Kudos to Simon and Paula they were right on for Syesha last night! Hope Americans voted right. I like Jason but he messed it up for himself and if David Cook isn't careful he just might too.

Now's not the time for complacency

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Syesha and Randy nailbone 05-07-08 1
 The truth is... singer 05-08-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-08, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Syesha and Randy"
If Jason gets through tonight it's all about popularity and looks and not about the voice and singing.

Or it's about more than just one performance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-08-08, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The truth is..."
Syesha looked beautiful and some of her notes were off-pitch. So was her phrasing. She didn't need but one "glory note" in this song, because the song speaks for itself. She overdid it abit, IMHO. Randy's comments were technically correct.

But she was emotionally honest about what moved her in learning about the song. Artists have to be that way to connect with an audience.

She was head and shoulders above Jason and earned her way fairly into the top 3. But this song was by no means perfect. Not by a LONG shot.

--Singer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •