The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's hear it for Paula! *seal clap*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's hear it for Paula! *seal clap*"
Thank you Paula for keeping us entertained for yet another year!

Here's hoping you have no more manicuring accidents this year! Just keep that finger out of your nose!

C'mon join in on the Paula Love Train!

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal... bullzeye 02-28-08 1
   RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal... mindy23 02-28-08 2
   RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal... YankeeDixieDoodle 03-06-08 3
 Satire article about Paula Buggy 04-09-08 4
 RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal... Magnolia_Rocker 04-09-08 5
   RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal... batts 04-09-08 6
   RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal... YankeeDixieDoodle 04-09-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-28-08, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal clap*"
I am glad I am not the only person that feels that way. And each time she talks about relevance, I wonder what on earth is relevant about her input.

I suspect that she was originally brought on board for the name recognition and to add some credibility to the panel. Clearly both Randy and Simon have surpassed her in that department - she is clearly the third wheel in that equation.

I watch her only to try and figure out what her blood/alcohol level is each night.

Generously crafted by Agman.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-28-08, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal clap*"
Aww, that's not nice! Be nice to Paula, at least she tells everyone how good and pretty they look! You won't get THAT from Simon! He knows NO fashion!

As far as the blood alcohol level, she really DOES have a chronic pain condition, and being in that place myself, I have a little bonding thing with Paula. Although I HAVE on certain occasions, told my husband to PLEASE just shoot me if I EVER act like that in public!

And he says he will most certainly comply with that request.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-06-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal clap*"
>I am glad I am not
>the only person that feels
>that way. And each
>time she talks about relevance,
>I wonder what on earth
>is relevant about her input.
>
>
>I suspect that she was originally
>brought on board for the
>name recognition and to add
>some credibility to the panel.
> Clearly both Randy and
>Simon have surpassed her in
>that department - she is
>clearly the third wheel in
>that equation.
>
>I watch her only to try
>and figure out what her
>blood/alcohol level is each night.
>
I wonder what Paula was on last night. She bobbed and weaved all over the place. Flailed her arms so much I feared for Randy and Simon's noses. And, could barely put two words together.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Satire article about Paula"
I read this the other day and just couldn't stop laughing

Paula Abdul - Life Judge

http://www.cracked.com/article_14914_paula-abdul-life-judge.html

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-09-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal clap*"
Just wanted to ask if anyone else noticed the severely squished oobies of Pauler? She looked like she had a freaking uniboob last night. LOL!

My future Rockers! Twins Blog

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-09-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal clap*"
LOL.. Maroonclown noticed that in post #15 in this thresd. Too funny.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Let's hear it for Paula! *seal clap*"
With butt-crack cleavage, I'll bet. Glad I didn't watch last night.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •