The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol Judges"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ghostdancer 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ghostdancer Click to send private message to ghostdancer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol Judges"
Simon Cowell really irks me all the time!!!! I just want "Steven Seagal" him just once! Paula is about the best judge because of her music career. Randy don't know doodle-squat about judging. He irks me too!! He is just an errand boy for FOX! They need to get two new judges. Have Simon and Randy e-mail me if they disagree? I just had to get this off of my shoulder's. Thank you for your time!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol Judges Snidget 03-22-08 1
 RE: American Idol Judges Silly_Sam 03-26-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol Judges"
*points at disclaimer at the bottom of every page here*

This board is not affiliated with the Fox Network, so don't expect anyone here to be able to force Simon or Randy to email you. I don' t even know if anyone at the Fox Network or associated with AI actually reads this board.

You might have better luck having your complaint heard by emailing the network or producers directly.

That being said, I doubt they'd change the judges as the ratings are good and their interactions are part of the show.

I just wish more of what Paula said actually made sense, so I can't say she is the best of the judges. All of them have some qualifications that lead me to believe they can recognize talent. However I find much of what they say unhelpful to both the audience and the contestants.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Silly_Sam 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-26-08, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silly_Sam Click to send private message to Silly_Sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol Judges"
I respectively disagree. I think Simon should stay. I may not always agree with him but he is always straight forward and honest. Sometimes watching Paula on the show makes me uneasy as I feel she is over medicated or something.
If they were to replace two judges it should Paula and Randy not Simon. If Simon was not on the show I don’t think the ratings would be as high on the show. He makes it interesting to me and a lot of others

Just a differing opinion

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •