The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-04-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
... David Hernandez.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... Corvis 03-04-08 1
   RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... agman 03-04-08 2
       RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... xwraith27 03-04-08 3
 RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... zazzy 03-04-08 4
 RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... Fishercat 03-04-08 5
 RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... Iconoclastic 03-04-08 6
   RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... geekboy 03-04-08 7
       RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... Wiggle 03-04-08 8
       RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... Iconoclastic 03-04-08 9
       RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... agman 03-04-08 10
   RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... TxMom2011 03-04-08 11
 Too bad he's staying... zombiebaby 03-04-08 12
   RE: Too bad he's staying... taffnic 03-04-08 13
   RE: Too bad he's staying... volsfan 03-04-08 15
       Doc! zombiebaby 03-04-08 16
           RE: Doc! volsfan 03-04-08 17
 RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... Estee 03-04-08 14
 RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... CattyChat 03-05-08 18
   RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... mindy23 03-05-08 19
       RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of ... Snidget 03-05-08 20
       Oh no!... zombiebaby 03-05-08 21
           RE: Oh no!... Snidget 03-05-08 22
           RE: Oh no!... CattyChat 03-05-08 25
   Exactly! zombiebaby 03-05-08 23
       RE: Exactly! Ahtumbreez 03-05-08 24
       RE: Exactly! MollyTV 03-08-08 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-04-08, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
I really hope they don't disqualify him for this. So he was a stripper. So what?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
I agree. They try and say that this is America's Idol and that this person needs to live up to a certain standard but, look how many celebrities are terrible role models due to drinking, drugs etc. Stripping seems like a minor offense to me.

Sculpted by Tribe

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-04-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
Agreed. However, Idol has disqualified some contestants (Frenchie) for appearing nude in a magazine. Still, just last year, they let Antonella stay even with her racy pictures floating on the Internet. I read somewhere that Ramiele also has some like that on her Myspace / Facebook / other networking site, which were taken down.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-08 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

Seems like the requisite Idol story for the year...seems like Idol would already know this info...and it also seems interesting that this stuff comes out at this stage each year. Good PR fodder.

Idol Blueprint?

How to build AI post initial rounds when they make fun of America and supposedly discover the unknown and desperately pull in ringers to shore up the talent for the season:

First...have a front runner that everyone can buzz about-- (David A).

Boot (pre-planned) cannon fodder who got little screen time, iffy song choices, and cruddy judges' comments.

Next...stir the pot with some "scandalous" info (David, Ramiele) about contestants to keep people tuning in.

Narrow to top 12 and repeat cannon fodder boots at 12,11,10 &9. Scandalized contestants will usually be gone by 9th place?

Build interest in one or two more likely contenders for the F2 (two if the front runner is losing steam).

Use celeb guest mentors and Idol Gives Back celebathon to build interest mid way through the top 12---top 2 portion of the show.

Bring back 19M managed former idols (Ruben, Kellie P, Daughtry, Carrie, etc.) to keep the former fans interested.

Build excitement over 2-3 possible winners with comments from guest mentors and judges' interviews and appearances on talk shows.

Fan fever pitch interest in the press.

Etc. etc.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-08, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-08 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

And in a stunner, VFTW gets it right...again.

This isn't a big deal. Although considering Idol's history with nude incidents (the noted Frenchie/Antonella as the main offenders) and the rumors of Idol trying to push homosexuality in contestants to the background, this may not bode well for Mr. Hernandez. Being a male stripper at a generally male club can't help the image AI likes to put forward of its performers.

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
Five bucks says that he's "voted off" this week.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-04-08, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
I sure hope not, because that boy can SANG!.

So, he danced around and made some cash with his junk flopping about. So what. I don't think Frenchie should have been cut either.

He is one of my favorites this year. He, unlike some others, DESERVES to be there.

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

Wiggle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-04-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wiggle Click to send private message to Wiggle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
For sure I don't think David H should be send home by this -- whatever floats your boat and gets the bills paid -- but am I the only one who is grossed out by the thought of NUDE male stripping and lap dances? Ew. Give 'em a cute gold lame g-string to pack their stuff into any day as far as I'm concerned.

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
Agree with everything you said, other than being a personal favorite. That being said, the second I saw this on CNN and MSNBC's websites, I thought "well, they're going to kick him to the curb". Maybe they'll wait till next week so it's not so obvious.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
word!

Sculpted by Tribe

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-08, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
I'll take that..... my FIVE bucks say they will keep him JUST so we keep tuning in to see if they kick him off.....

btw David H is one my favorites.... what a fantastic instrument.... umm.. errr.. voice i mean

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Too bad he's staying..."
would have been nice to be David H free this week.

Man does he grate...or is that gyrates on my last nerves. Here's to a double David(A & H!) boot this week!

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-08, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Too bad he's staying..."
I agree with you. I have never gotten the love for David H. He irritates me.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-08, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Too bad he's staying..."
Why the hate zombie? The boy can belt it out. I thought he did very well this week and unless America decides to vote him off for being a stripper...I think he is safe for the final 12.

03-04-08, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Doc!"
I find him boring. He did well the "Papa Was a Rolling Stone" but I just find him boring!

But if my hate brought you out then I must continue

*smooch*

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Doc!"
I lvoe him! I think he is a good singer. Good enough to win? I dunno butt I don't think he deserves to go home now.

*smooch* the Zombs!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
And now he's in line for a screenwriting Oscar. So?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
I don't care what the contestant's past/present involves as long as it is nothing illegal, violence-related and not harmful to anyone.

The fact that David shook his money maker for men & women, I don't care. However, now I understand the underlying cheesiness vibe I was getting from him all along. I thought -- he's a nice looking guy, but there's something about him that turns me off. Hmm.

Anyway, he can sing, but he doesn't do anything for me. He certainly shouldn't be DQ'd for stipping. The next question will be if he's given more than lap dances for money like some female stippers do?? There are potential juicy stories to be leaked.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
There is also the video that Danny has out-didn't get a chance to see it before it was taken down. But it has a LOT of people disturbed and outraged. Something to do with him making fun of Christmas and citing incidents of rape in a comedial way??

Anyway, don't like that kid in the first place-mostly due to his attitude, beside, don't think he's 'all that', though he thinks he created the universe.

It will just be interesting to see how all this really does effect the ratings and votings in the next week. I say by not much. American has gone way past most things, and frankly, I find that VERY SAD!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to..."
http://tinyurl.com/276wau

Vote For the Worst still has it up.

Definitely a thing he did back during his punk phase.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

03-05-08, 10:08 AM (EST)
21. "Oh no!..."
Not Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

He must be a liberal!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Oh no!..."

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

I don't think he has a choice, he can't be a Republican because there is no way he could closet all that fierceness.

Although, given his complete lack of poker face trying to see him say anti-gay talking points with a straight face could be amusing.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Oh no!..."
Well, I have to say I'm not as much a fan of "Dark" Danny. I like him the way he is now -- Fierce, Fabulous & Ferosh!!

03-05-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
23. "Exactly!"
This "scandal" does not bother me at all. In fact it might make me like him a touch more now or at least sympathetc to him more. Kind of takes the fun of bashing him away.

But yeah it's the cheesiness that I hate...and he is boring.

It would be sad if he did not go further because of this laughable "scandal". Hopefully the audience will be able to let this go.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Exactly!"
I hate this. Now I feel like I should like him even though I haven't since the beginning. *sigh

and on a side note: Can you imagine being Danny's parents? I don't think I would have the energy required to keep up with this kid!

Agman took me to the islands

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-08-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Exactly!"
funny you should say that...i was thinking the same thing.

before i knew any of the scandalous stuff i kept thinking how much he irks me...in a phil stacy sort of way.....i told my friends at work...i can't stand him as much as i can't stand phil....lol...and then watching him "get into" dancing behind princess daniel on his farewell song it all made sense....

he(david) really thinks he's hot and wanted....cause its all about looking at yourself in the mirror in these clubs...and thats the vibe that annoys me.
mollytv.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •