The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-08, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/brittenum-twins-subject-of-new-american-idol-controversy-6408.php
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brittenum twins the subject of ... mistyrose52 01-18-08 1
   RE: Brittenum twins the subject of ... Snidget 01-18-08 3
       RE: Brittenum twins the subject of ... SurvivorBlows 01-18-08 6
   RE: Brittenum twins the subject of ... jbug 01-18-08 5
 RE: Brittenum twins the subject of ... CBailey 01-18-08 2
   RE: Brittenum twins the subject of ... Snidget 01-18-08 4
 RE: Brittenum twins the subject of ... CBailey 02-14-08 7
   RE: Brittenum twins the subject of ... CBailey 02-14-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-18-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"

In MY opinion, they should not have even been allowed past security!! I thought the rules were you couldn't even apply if you had a prior felony. Isn't that why they weren't allowed to participate LAST season?? SO, what changed??

That's ridiculous!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"
I thought the main problem was telling the producers you did not have a record when you do have one.

I'm not sure what the crimes you can have and crimes you can't have ever been stated publicly, so I don't know that these two would automatically not be allowed.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-08 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

>I thought the main problem was telling the producers you did
>not have a record when you do have one.

That's correct -- I'm guessing there are some crimes that would probably cause them to excerise some fine print right to exclude you, but the way it's worked is that you only need to be upfront about your criminal record, not that you can't have one.

Several Idol finalists have had things come out over the years, and "they'd already told us about it before the show started so it's not a big deal" has basically been the show's answer. Bo Bice and Scott Savol immediatley come to mind.

UPDATE:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/american-idol-4-finalist-scott-savol-avoids-boot-despite-prior-misdemeanor-convictions-3373.php

A statement issued by Fox, the network that airs American Idol, stated that "Scott Savol was forthcoming to the American Idol producers and the network regarding his misdemeanor. After reviewing the facts, in which the charges were reduced to disorderly conduct, we felt that considering Scott's honesty and his remorse, the situation did not warrant his disqualification."

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"
I don't want to see them again. I didn't like their attitudes the last time we saw them. It was like they thought they were 'entitled' or something. Let's hope Nigel keeps them off the air this year.

Agman
'Getting older softens you into learning that love, kindness, and forgiveness are far more important than one's opinion.' Sagebrush Dan

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-18-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"
They drive me Bonkers I hope that once Simon see's them he rips them a new one and then they get thrown out on the street, and we never see them again!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"
Yep, they bother me as well. I wouldn't buy any music they do put out just because I really don't like them as people.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

02-14-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"
What happened to them? Did anyone else notice that they didn't make an appearance like we thought they would?

02-14-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy"
Never mind I just read the article again and must have misunderstood it the first time. So I know what happened sorry about the "fake" post.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •