The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PHIL....yuck!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PHIL....yuck!"
please please please i hope phil gets sent packing tonight!

don't let him be on the american idol tour...its all he wants and he makes me sick...he is all full of himself when he finishes his song ...but as soon as he gets a bad word from simon

out comes the pouting....close those big ugly eyes and leave! oh and take the crying little girl with you.(i think she was a plant)
mollytv
anyone with me on this one?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PHIL....yuck! LisaPles 03-21-07 1
   RE: PHIL....yuck! bob_chester 03-27-07 8
       RE: PHIL....yuck! bob_chester 03-28-07 9
 RE: PHIL....yuck! zipperhead 03-21-07 2
 RE: PHIL....yuck! Wasabi 03-21-07 3
 RE: PHIL....yuck! selah 03-21-07 4
 RE: PHIL....yuck! agman 03-21-07 5
   RE: PHIL....yuck! prosecutor 03-22-07 6
       RE: PHIL....yuck! Alysa 04-15-07 10
           RE: PHIL....yuck! agman 04-18-07 11
               RE: PHIL....yuck! curveball 04-19-07 12
                   RE: PHIL....yuck! agman 04-19-07 13
 RE: PHIL....yuck! joannie 03-22-07 7
 RE: PHIL....yuck! agman 04-20-07 14
 RE: PHIL....yuck! MollyTV 05-02-07 15
   RE: PHIL....yuck! zipperhead 05-03-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
I'm with you. I don't even evaluate his singing because I can't get past his shiny bald head. He looks creepy!

p.s. - Somebody needs to give the crying girl some Prozac!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-27-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
Hey easy on the bld stuff. lol I am bald and so is my dad.This guy is just unerving. I think it is the smile or something like that but then again it might be the shape of his head and ears.....
I wish we could vote of him, Chris R. and Haley tonight. But alas we can only vote of one.
Darn
lol
Then we can get Rid of Sanjaya . lol

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
I am going to have to say I really liked Phils Preformance last night. It was a difficult song last night and he did one of the best preformances of the night.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
I actually liked Phil last night and I don't think the judges gave him enough credit for improving his performance. In fact, I think it was pretty obvious that they are not going to be happy with him no matter what he does and they want him gone.

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
Not am I only with you, I can't understand what he is doing at this stage of the competition anyway. The only reason he made it through first audition was because he missed the birth of his daughter and it was a good story. That's where it should have ended for him. There is not a single aspect of his voice/personality/stage presence that I enjoy.

selah 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail selah Click to send private message to selah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"

in agreement that this girl was a plant as I posted in the other thread about the crying girl..

as for Phil, I wonder if we would feel the same if he had hair? he is very strange looking without it.. some people should just have hair, and Phil is definitely one of them.

I didn't care for him last night, that's for sure and would be happy if he left..

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-07, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-07 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

Couldn't agree more. I even picked him on a different post to get sent packing. I don't know why he thinks he's so great. I actually think Sanjaya did better than he did,and that hurts to say!!!!!I finally put my finger on the other thing that gives me the creeps about Phil. He looks like Uncle Fester from the adams family. That guy I always thought was weird. agman

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
Phil is surviving because his marine buddies are loyal to him, so he will probably outlast a lot of other singers who are way more deserving.

Alysa 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-07, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alysa Click to send private message to Alysa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
my gosh, his voice is absolutely DEAD.

04-18-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
>my gosh, his voice is absolutely
>DEAD.
But you have to admit, he was much better last night than he has been all season. As Randy would say, maybe country is his thaaaaangggg dog!

A snidget original

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
I don't think he knows what his thing is. I think he just went with Randy on that...

I like country, I like Carrie, Kelly P, and even Josh G., but I don't see Phil opening for Kenny or Keith any time soon.

04-19-07, 09:38 PM (EST)
13. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-07 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

>I don't think he knows what
>his thing is.

I never said I was now his biggest fan. I just stated that imo he's done better with country than anything else. That does not mean he's the next Garth Brooks. Sorry I wasn't a bit morre clear. I think I was still in shock because he surprised me.

Gone, but certainly not forgotten

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
Separated at birth, Phil and.....Bat Boy?

04-20-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"

It looks like he is now going to getting all the VFTW votes since Sanjaya is gone......This could be dicey

90 pecent of life is half mental-Annon.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
i have one word.

FINALLY!
mollytv

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-07, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: PHIL....yuck!"
I'm not his biggest fan, but I though he did very well with the Bon Jovi song.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •