The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nogwart 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-07-07, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nogwart Click to send private message to nogwart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
For those fortunate enough to have missed it, in his "please warm up to me, America" video, Sanjaya revealed a talent of his which voters may not be aware of: Hula dancing. ....yeah, ...Hula... like they do in Hawaii. ...yeah, Hula!

Ok, so:

Chicks hula dancing = HOT! I think we can all agree on this, especially if young, well-proportioned, physically fit, reasonably attractive and/or not hideously obese, right?

Buuut:
Dudes hula dancing = ....(I can't find the words)... um.. disturbing, problematic, uncomfortable, warped, twisted, and ..oh, I dunno... howbout... just plain WRONG!

All dudes who inadvertently caught a glimpse of this cruel assault on your ocular organs, please, please, please take the knives away from your poor, eternally damaged eyes. I feel your pain, but we can work through this. With uncountable years of therapy and drugs, I'm sure we will one day feel ready to live long, natural, vision-filled lives again. ...maybe.

I thought he was a little ...unusual before, but Holy Herpetic Hamsters, this crossed some kind of road-to-freakdom line for me.

I want the address of every single person who votes for Sanjaya after watching that, so I can personally come to their home and punch them in the nose, one by one. Yes, it will take some time, and it's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

By the way, did he sing after that? I don't know because I was too busy cleaning up the vomit.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... aquariaqueen 03-07-07 1
   RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... prosecutor 03-07-07 2
       RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... agman 03-07-07 3
           RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... LisaPles 03-07-07 4
           RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... YankeeDixieDoodle 03-07-07 6
               RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... agman 03-07-07 7
 RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... tribephyl 03-07-07 5
   RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... agman 03-07-07 8
   RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... okaychatt 03-07-07 9
       Yep moonbaby 03-08-07 10
       RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... tribephyl 03-08-07 11
           RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... okaychatt 03-08-07 12
 So What if he does the Hula? batts 03-13-07 13
   RE: So What if he does the Hula? agman 03-13-07 14
       RE: So What if he does the Hula? batts 03-13-07 15
           RE: So What if he does the Hula? agman 03-13-07 16
               RE: So What if he does the Hula? batts 03-13-07 17
   RE: So What if he does the Hula? nogwart 03-14-07 18
       RE: So What if he does the Hula? Magnolia_Rocker 03-14-07 19
       RE: So What if he does the Hula? realitytvwatcher 03-14-07 21
 Sadly... moonbaby 03-14-07 20
 RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... notidolhappy 03-15-07 22
   RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... notidolhappy 03-15-07 23
       RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... agman 03-15-07 24
   WARNING - notidolhappy Bebo 03-15-07 25
 RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...... Alysa 04-16-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-07-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
Yep, he got on stage, flashed his pearly whites, I think a voice came out a little bit, but not much. And like Simon, I couldn't get past the "Paula Abdul hair".

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
O thanks for that I missed what his hidden talent. Oh good grief.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-07, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
WTF is right! He looked like one of those surfers out of the 70's!!!!!All he was missing were his puka shell neclace and flip flops. When I saw him I was laughing too hard to really hear his preformance. Aloha

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
Yeah, what a flake! How the h*ll did he end up a finalist??

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-07, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
No puka shells? That greenish choker he wore last night looked like dyed puka shells. I "missed" seeing Sanjaya's hula dance last night. He was already "singing" when I turned the TV on. IMO, hula dancing is just another aspect of his "girlish" persona. I'm glad I "missed" it. His hair weirds me out badly enough. First the curls. The haircut would've been an improvement. If only he'd stopped there. And, left out the highlights.

03-07-07, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
OOps my bad, I guess I was laughing so hard I didn't notice the neclace......My wife always tells me I'm not observant enough!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
Right behind ya' nogwart!

I absolutely don't see why he's so fricken popular. (Or supposedly popular)
And his "antics" last night make me want to slap a bunch of his fans as well, for keeping him in long enough to taint my TV screen.
Perhaps we can lobby to have their phones taken away or something. UGH.

Okay, really I laughed, then sighed, then slowly shook my head. He soooo does not deserve top6 guys.

03-07-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
Well.... to put it in the vernacular of how he dressed last night...The DUDE is still in there cause he's like a grom and even though he doesn't really charge the locals think hes a kook so they feel sorry for him and give him a few waves.
Thats like my best "Surfer dude" talk

Approximate translation. This vocally challenged contestant is still there because he's not that good and even though he can't sing well(IMHO of course)the teenyboppers feel bad and don't want to see him go so they give him votes. aloha

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-07-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
<I absolutely don't see why he's so fricken popular. (Or supposedly popular)

tribe - You do remember that red headed kid from several seasons ago, don't you? Absolutely, positively off key all the time. Horrendous singer. And each week he was back.

I'm having PTSD symptoms over Hula Boy. ACK!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Yep"
I mentioned that red-headed kid to my sister who was confused (as we all are) about why Sanjaya was still around. I said he's this season's John Stevens

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
*ugh*shiver* That's the little geeky bespectacled country bumpkin kid...right?
Downright awful. Absolutely dreadful.

Funny thing is I felt that way about ClayAiken as well. (Aside from his pipes, he gave me the heebiejeebies.)

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-07, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
<That's the little geeky bespectacled country bumpkin kid

Nope. You're thinking of Kevin Kovais. This was John Stevens, an off key redhead who was a Sinatra legend in his own mind. HA!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-13-07, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "So What if he does the Hula?"
What's the Big Deal? The last time I checked, it wasn't illegal.

And for the record..... I wouldn't mind seeing more of the guys do the Hula. Well, not all the guys.... I wouldn't want to see Simon Cowell do the Hula.

But why the over-reaction? I say "So What?"

** Batts hula dances in front of everybody. **

And what's with the person who wants to go to the house of anyone who votes for Sanjaya, and punch them in the face? What is THAT? Welcome to the boards, but dearheart.... I'm alerting that post. The last time I checked, threatening violence to people who don't agree with your opinions wasn't allowed.

03-13-07, 07:30 PM (EST)
14. "RE: So What if he does the Hula?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-07 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

Hey now that's an idea! Why not have Simon Cowell do the hula? Then the contestants could judge him! All kidding aside, I don't think people were prepared to see him do that and speaking for myself I thought it was funny! I don't think everyone was trying to overreact, I just thought that there were people who found it funny and decided to comment. I do agree, however, that the post about punching Sanjaya's fans was over the top. Peace Out

03-13-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: So What if he does the Hula?"
I had a mini video of Hurley, from Lost doing the Hula, and it was funny as all get out.

Simon doing the Hula? Snort

03-13-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
16. "RE: So What if he does the Hula?"
where did you get that? Now That would be funny...

03-13-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
17. "RE: So What if he does the Hula?"
I can't remember, but it was hilarious. I thought someone here posted it, but it could have been on another message board. I'll look around.

nogwart 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-07, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nogwart Click to send private message to nogwart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: So What if he does the Hula?"
>What's the Big Deal? The last
>time I checked, it wasn't
>illegal.
>
>And for the record..... I wouldn't
>mind seeing more of the
>guys do the Hula. Well,
>not all the guys.... I
>wouldn't want to see Simon
>Cowell do the Hula.
>
>But why the over-reaction? I say
>"So What?"
>
>** Batts hula dances in
>front of everybody.
>
>And what's with the person who
>wants to go to the
>house of anyone who votes
>for Sanjaya, and punch them
>in the face? What is
>THAT? Welcome to the boards,
>but dearheart.... I'm alerting that
>post. The last time I
>checked, threatening violence to people
>who don't agree with your
>opinions wasn't allowed.
>
>

hmmm... how can I possibly roll my eyes big enough? **futile attempt** ...nope, can't be done.

Yeah, that's right, there was no sarcasm intended there whatsoever. I completely intended to psychically determine the identity of, then magically find the addresses of millions of people, run/fly/skip/jump/teleport over to their houses and inflict violence on their poor widdle nosies, individually, one at a time, for as long as it would take (probably hundreds of years, wouldn't you think?). If they weren't home, I'd wait at their door....knitting or something... until they came home. If they had passed away by the time I reached them, I'd find their next of kin/dog/hamster/fish.

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant....

Jeez!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: So What if he does the Hula?"
I have to agree with nogwart here. I talk about "smacking" people all the time on these boards. Doesn't mean I'm running out the door to find them.

A Tribe Original!

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-14-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: So What if he does the Hula?"
>>What's the Big Deal? The last
>>time I checked, it wasn't
>>illegal.
>>
>>And for the record..... I wouldn't
>>mind seeing more of the
>>guys do the Hula. Well,
>>not all the guys.... I
>>wouldn't want to see Simon
>>Cowell do the Hula.
>>
>>But why the over-reaction? I say
>>"So What?"
>>
>>** Batts hula dances in
>>front of everybody.
>>
>>And what's with the person who
>>wants to go to the
>>house of anyone who votes
>>for Sanjaya, and punch them
>>in the face? What is
>>THAT? Welcome to the boards,
>>but dearheart.... I'm alerting that
>>post. The last time I
>>checked, threatening violence to people
>>who don't agree with your
>>opinions wasn't allowed.
>>
>>
>
>
>hmmm... how can I possibly roll
>my eyes big enough?
>**futile attempt** ...nope, can't be
>done.
>
>Yeah, that's right, there was no
>sarcasm intended there whatsoever.
>I completely intended to psychically
>determine the identity of, then
>magically find the addresses of
>millions of people, run/fly/skip/jump/teleport over
>to their houses and inflict
>violence on their poor widdle
>nosies, individually, one at a
>time, for as long as
>it would take (probably hundreds
>of years, wouldn't you think?).
> If they weren't home,
>I'd wait at their door....knitting
>or something... until they came
>home. If they had
>passed away by the time
>I reached them, I'd find
>their next of kin/dog/hamster/fish.
>
>Yeah, that's exactly what I meant....
>
>
>Jeez!

Wait a minute! You were being sarcastic? You mean I relocated my family, sold my car, cut and dyed my hair for NOTHING! And I didn't even vote for hula boy. I was just scared out of my mind that there would be a mix up or something with the STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL voter information that was easily going to be handed over to you. Thanks a lot!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Sadly..."
I think the hula thing was Sanjaya's way of trying to be interesting. He is just so boring! Adorable, yes, but the boy puts me to sleep! Is he drugged? Put a little LIFE into it, be EXCITED! You're on TV, supposedly living a dream-you think that would get him going. *snore*

notidolhappy 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail notidolhappy Click to send private message to notidolhappy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-07 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

yES THE fag CAN hula, WITH HIS SISTER NO DOUBT. hE IS THE BIGGEST JOKE SINCE A FART ON A SCHOOL BUS.!!!!!!AMERICA HAS A MAJOR PROBLEM SEEING THEIR PHONE NUMBERS TO VOTE, BECAUSE THIS IS AMERICAN IDOL, NOT AMERICAN FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notidolhappy 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail notidolhappy Click to send private message to notidolhappy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
>LAST EDITED ON 03-15-07
>AT 03:30 PM (EST)

>
>yES THE fag CAN hula, WITH
>HIS SISTER NO DOUBT.
>hE IS THE BIGGEST JOKE
>SINCE A FART ON A
>SCHOOL BUS.!!!!!!AMERICA HAS A MAJOR
>PROBLEM SEEING THEIR PHONE NUMBERS
>TO VOTE, BECAUSE THIS IS
>AMERICAN IDOL, NOT AMERICAN FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>I FORGOT TO SAY, I TOO VOMITIED AT HIS KAROKE

03-15-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
24. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
You know what? I think most people agree that he sucks but, I think you need to relax. You seem to be taking this a bit too seriously. I think your fag and fart comments belong on a different board. Peace Out

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "WARNING - notidolhappy"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. If you wish to continue to be allowed to post here, please do not bash other posters and use derogatory slurs. Neither are appropriate here.

And agman, if you have a problem with another person's posts, alert the moderators and let us handle it.

Alysa 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-16-07, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alysa Click to send private message to Alysa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: No, he didn't ....did he..? ...WTF!?? HULA??!!!"
nogwart!!! hahahhaahahah, that post was fantastic!! its been 5 min and im still laughing!! my gosh... ok.. LOL.. i totally agree with you of course!!!

when i saw that i think my jaw dropped to the ground and beyond. that was SO freakin abnormal! of course at that point u may question his sexuality, but i wont do it here cause it serves no purpose. but seriously??? HULA!??

u must be kidding me. and look at him now. still on the show.. not even in the bottom three! totally WEIRD.

now i will be having hula nightmares for the rest of the season. every time i see him now i cant get the hula images outta my mind. he totally freaks me out.

Sanjaya? Freakjaya, yeah.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •