The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-30-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
I saw, on a Fox newscast last night, that Jessica Sierra, a former Top Ten AI contestant, was arrsted. Mostly on drug charges. Including bringing contraband into a correctional facility. After taking her to jail, they found drugs on her. And, my husband said the blemishes on her face look like meth use caused them.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble! Snidget 04-30-07 1
   RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble! YankeeDixieDoodle 05-01-07 3
       RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble! agman 05-02-07 5
 RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble! Magnolia_Rocker 05-01-07 2
   RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble! dragonflies 05-02-07 4
   RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble! niteowl0205 05-03-07 6
 RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble! lhianeaivee 11-21-07 7
   RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble! JacindaIdol 11-28-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-07, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
Here is a link to the story with a picture (don't know if it is the mug shot or not)

She sounds pretty out of control.

link

and another link with a bigger picture http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18385503/

It's a tribe creation!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-01-07, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
Thanks for the link. What a pathetic loser! I had that gal pegged, at her AI audition, as a slut headed for trouble. With no talent. No wonder she was the third "bootee" of 2005. Maybe finally realizing the truth, that she can't sing worth a damn, "drove" her to drugs.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
I think my man sanjaya is better looking than she is

90 percent of life is half mental

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-01-07, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
Well this would make a convincing ad for the kiddos on why not to do drugs...

Before

After

Snidget Mommyfied me!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
Thanks for the before pic MR. For the life of me, I couldn't remember her. Remember the name, but even the before picture doesn't ring any bells.

niteowl0205 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-07, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl0205 Click to send private message to niteowl0205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
Her 'After' pic kinda looks like she's channeling Courtney Love.....
and not in a good way. (if there is even a good way....)

lhianeaivee 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-21-07, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lhianeaivee Click to send private message to lhianeaivee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
yeah saw it too in a live broadcast in http://www.sirius.com/freeradio... actually my mom heard it to her stilleto2 and she cant believe it too, my mom always watch her performance in AI..

JacindaIdol 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JacindaIdol Click to send private message to JacindaIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jessica Sierra in Trouble!"
Weird, I thought this happened a while ago. Last I heard she was cleaning her act up and appearing on some "Celebrity Rehab" show with Dr. Drew! lol

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •