The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-04-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
Paula caught it, too, although the other two judges disagreed. But I totally agreed, and said to my husband during his song, "wow, this guy totally sounds like a young Sinatra!!"

Who knew there actually could be something there?? I haven't been disagreeing that he CAN sing. Just normally, the guy doesn't do anything for MY particular tastes-actually NONE of the men do this season.

And I was a HUGE Hicks fan last season.

But last night-he blew me away. Maybe he'll actually have a chance in that genre????

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I was in shock last night-Phil ... bob_chester 04-04-07 1
   RE: I was in shock last night-Phil ... aquariaqueen 04-04-07 2
       RE: I was in shock last night-Phil ... agman 04-04-07 6
           RE: I was in shock last night-Phil ... bob_chester 04-04-07 7
       RE: I was in shock last night-Phil ... Chez 04-05-07 8
   RE: I was in shock last night-Phil ... Colonel Zoidberg 04-04-07 3
       RE: I was in shock last night-Phil ... bob_chester 04-04-07 5
 Sounded to me like moonbaby 04-04-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-04-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
Sorry I couldn't tel his ears were distracting me. I don't intend to be mean. but He needs to wear the hat. It helped last week.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
His looks creep me out.........

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-07, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

>His looks creep me out.........
>
>
I was helping my son with a report last night so I wasn't looking at the tv and I thought Phil sounded okay. The problem came when I looked up and watched him finish. Wow.....That uncle fester look of his kinda shattered everything he had built up. I can't seem to get past his looks. Maybe he would do well on American Radio Idol.

A snidget original

04-04-07, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
Amazing how that can effect how you feel about the singer.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
I've been trying to figure out who he reminds me of. The other night I figured it out. With the bald, white head and big eyes, he reminds me of cartoons of "Roswell" the extraterrestrial character. I found a few images on Google. Here are a couple of links:

Hope these links work. Have a laugh!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-04-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
Sorry I couldn't tel his ears were distracting me. I don't intend to be mean. but He needs to wear the hat. It helped last week.

Good to know that my wife and I aren't crazy for saying this. The guy reminds me of Ross Perot, and he's really not that great. Sinatra? Please. My cat has more in common with Sinatra than Phil does (Phil doesn't even have blue eyes...my cat {who was actually named Sinatra before we got him...incidentally, he hates that name now} does.) Plus, my cat's a better singer.

My advice for Phil? Put on a hat and stick to Police songs whenever possible.

04-04-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
I hear ya

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sounded to me like"
Harry Connick, Jr. And I *heart* Harry, so that was waaaay OK!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •