The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Sanjaya really good, or just a VFTW joke?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

loyd6785 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail loyd6785 Click to send private message to loyd6785 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Sanjaya really good, or just a VFTW joke?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 00:29 AM (EST)

If Sanjaya is really all that good, why is HE one of the hottest topics on VFTW and here as well? His ability to sing or perform, seems to be in question, otherwise he would not be getting so much attention, none of the others (contestants) are getting this kind of attention!!!

I think it is dreadful that this almost zero talented individual will most likely end up a millionaire because of all this attention, and not because of his star qualities, especially when the ones that were voted off were way out of his league when it comes to being a performer. He is not even as good as some of the worst karaoke singers that I have had the misfortune to hear.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Sanjaya really good, or just... bob_chester 04-04-07 1
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 04-04-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-04-07, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Sanjaya really good, or just a VFTW joke?"
VFTW is overrated.He has a lot of support from teenage girls like my daughter and her friends who call continously for 2 hours for him.

In my humbile opinion he is not the worst overall person left. He can sing but is not really a strong voice but then neither is Gina. Phil and Haley are much worse overall and deserve to go before Sanjaya. He just seems to be the whipping horse of this board and others. All the negativity for older people make the teens want to vote for him. Stop worrying he will not win.
I am not sure why everybody picks on this shy 17 year old.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-07, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - duplicate"
It is a violation of our community guidelines to post the same message multiple times. Please do not start a thread on a topic and post the identical message as a reply in an existing thread.

Also, please make sure that you are starting threads in the appropriate forum. Since this was about an individual contestant, it was moved to the individual contestant forum.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •