The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sabrina - Big time dissappointment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

HocusPocus 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HocusPocus Click to send private message to HocusPocus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sabrina - Big time dissappointment"

I was real high on Sabrina, my posts here show that. So I was real dissappointed when she got axed. I think it was undeserved as did Randy.

Do anyone think she didn't belong in the top 12?

Fun Reality TV Games: http://www.Last2Left.com>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sabrina - Big time dissappointm... tamarama 03-10-07 1
   RE: Sabrina - Big time dissappointm... agman 03-10-07 2
   RE: Sabrina - Big time dissappointm... agman 03-10-07 3
       RE: Sabrina - Big time dissappointm... agman 03-10-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-10-07, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sabrina - Big time dissappointment"
I feel for you -- I was hugely disappointed in AJ's boot.

But Sabrina was a victim of over-population. There were FIVE divas in the top 12 girls! That's way too many. They split the votes, then the "least popular" diva suddenly has fewer votes than worse singers.

Alot of people were predicting that at least one of the divas was going to go before top 12 - either Sabrina, Stephanie, or (more 'different' so less likely) Jordin.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sabrina - Big time dissappointment"
I can't BELIEVE Sabrina got the boot!!!! I really think she can sing.

03-10-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sabrina - Big time dissappointment"
>I feel for you -- I
>was hugely disappointed in AJ's
>boot.
>
>But Sabrina was a victim of
>over-population. There were FIVE
>divas in the top 12
>girls! That's way too
>many. They split the
>votes, then the "least popular"
>diva suddenly has fewer votes
>than worse singers.
>
>Alot of people were predicting that
>at least one of the
>divas was going to go
>before top 12 - either
>Sabrina, Stephanie, or (more 'different'
>so less likely) Jordin.

h ttp//community.realitytvworld.com/boards/user_files45f2c9873d32c85.jpg

03-10-07, 08:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Sabrina - Big time dissappointment"
Sorry, I sent that too soon, I was trying something and got carried away!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •