The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Opera Girl"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-24-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Opera Girl"
Like her too. She's talented. She just looks and acts weird. I'll be watching her.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Opera Girl emydi 01-25-07 1
   RE: Opera Girl Jadens Mommy 01-25-07 2
       RE: Opera Girl emydi 01-25-07 3
           RE: Opera Girl tamarama 01-25-07 5
           RE: Opera Girl Jadens Mommy 01-25-07 9
 RE: Opera Girl tamarama 01-25-07 4
   RE: Opera Girl emydi 01-25-07 6
       RE: Opera Girl prosecutor 01-25-07 7
           RE: Opera Girl tamarama 01-25-07 8
               RE: Opera Girl YankeeDixieDoodle 01-26-07 10
 RE: Opera Girl Brtndr98 02-11-07 11
   RE: Opera Girl prosecutor 02-15-07 12
       RE: Opera Girl Jadens Mommy 02-16-07 13
           RE: Opera Girl emydi 02-16-07 14
               RE: Opera Girl YankeeDixieDoodle 02-16-07 15
                   RE: Opera Girl Jadens Mommy 02-17-07 16
 RE: Opera Girl - UPDATE tamarama 03-10-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Opera Girl"
I love her I want Rachel to make it as far as possible

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/2117.shtml#33

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-25-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Opera Girl"
Yeah. I had already seen that pic of your sis. They do look alike.

01-25-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Opera Girl"
I lost my sister last March she was only 28

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-25-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Opera Girl"
I'm really sorry Emy.
That's hard.
She was a beautiful woman.

01-25-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Opera Girl"
Oh. I'm sorry about that. My condolences.

01-25-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Opera Girl"
Not sure about Opera Girl yet. Did they state her age?

I get Simon's point -- what's HER thing?

Each song she sang was more than a different style, it sounded like a different voice -- and it shouldn't.

She looks really young, so I'm assuming she just hasn't found her own voice yet. At that age, even if you're studying opera, you're really too young to be "an opera singer." Teenagers haven't developed enough physiologically. Good for her for studying though! I wish more "singers" would actually learn how to sing.

01-25-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Opera Girl"
I'm not sure..I still have it taped so I will check. She has a scholarship but that doesn't mean a whole lot bc you can get hs scholarships...I pegged her about 19-20?

And if she looked totally different, I'd probably say the same thing tam about her singing but I think she had enough to get to Hollywood

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-25-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Opera Girl"
Simon's comments to her were unwarranted, since Randy and Paula were the ones who asked her to sing opera.

01-25-07, 06:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Opera Girl"
Yeah, Randy's the one that wanted to hear the opera...

But Simon wasn't specifically complaining about the opera. He was commenting on how different each of the 3 songs was.

I was OK with his comment.

(And in reality, if you're studying classical voice & you sing other stuff, there does often come a point where you have to decide which road to go down. Not always, but frequently.)

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Opera Girl"
The only thing she sang well, iMO, was opera. The other songs sounded too low for her vocal range. I don't know why she chose them. She seemed to be straining her voice, trying to sing that low. No matter how well she does in Hollywood, I doubt she'll last long. The opera types tend to get pickied off early.

Brtndr98 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-11-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brtndr98 Click to send private message to Brtndr98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Opera Girl"
>Like her too. She's talented. She
>just looks and acts weird.
>I'll be watching her.

I think she should've stayed with her Opera lessons, cause' that's obviously what she's best at. But it will be interesting to see if she can live up to her claim that she can sing anything.

Personally, I don't think she can. But I'll be watching with a great deal of interest Rachel.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Opera Girl"
did opera girl make it?

02-16-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Opera Girl"
Nope. I don't even remember seeing her during Hollywood week. It's as if she disappeared off the face of the earth.

02-16-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Opera Girl"
nope she didn't...maybe she decided not to go...she did say she could lose her scholarship to the opera school she is attending...maybe she decided not to do Hollywood.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Opera Girl"
Yepper. If I had her scholarship, I wouldn't p*ss it away, either.

02-17-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Opera Girl"
Yup. The scholarship is a sure thing. Making it to the top 24 is not.

03-10-07, 06:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Opera Girl - UPDATE"
"Opera Girl" - or Rachel Zevita is in this week's video on the Entertainment Weekly site:

http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,20007164_20013312__,00.html

She tells what happened in Hollywood (she went, she was cut first day, she did NOT lose her scholorship)

And she sings.

I like her singing in this vid better than her city audition.

(They also mention Tami Gosnell, another one that disappeared without a trace -- wouldn't you like to have her in the top 12 now? I would.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •