The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula drunker than ever!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula drunker than ever!"
Paula was interviewed on Q13 (a Fox station in Seattle). Apparently, she had a little liquid breakfast first.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paula drunker than ever! batts 01-14-07 1
 RE: Paula drunker than ever! YankeeDixieDoodle 01-17-07 2
 RE: Paula drunker than ever! FlowerChild 01-17-07 3
   RE: Paula drunker than ever! TVFreak 01-18-07 4
       RE: Paula drunker than ever! prosecutor 01-18-07 5
           RE: Paula drunker than ever! nailbone 01-18-07 6
               Impossible! udg 01-18-07 7
                   RE: Impossible! nailbone 01-19-07 9
                       RE: Impossible! udg 01-19-07 11
 RE: Paula drunker than ever! nanrabbit 01-18-07 8
   RE: Paula drunker than ever! Jadens Mommy 01-19-07 10
 RE: Paula drunker than ever! jbug 01-31-07 12
   RE: Paula drunker than ever! Maroonclown 01-31-07 13
   RE: Paula drunker than ever! Magnolia_Rocker 01-31-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-14-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
Imagine the laughter in the news studio after they went to 'break'.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-17-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-07 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

She must've been drunk on Monday night's Jay Leno, too. She was looking all over the place, waving her hands everywhere. And, nothing she said made any sense. She was just throwing words together. My husband said this would probably be her last year as an AI judge. Maybe that's why they've added Jewel this season. To eventually take her place.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-17-07, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
That interview was SO bad. I wonder what her deal is. I think she was doing a little more than just boozing.

Hi Batts!!

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-18-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
On AI, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, she seemed to be very thirsty and slurring her words a bit. And she did the arm waving thing a lot. She looked like she was on sumthin' IMHO.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-18-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
maybe she has parkinson's disease and is too proud to tell the public.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
I heard that she actually does have a medical condition called Reflex sympathetic dystrophy which causes a lot of those things she does.

01-18-07, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Impossible!"
If she had a disorder, she'd have gone on Oprah.

That's how celebrities work!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Impossible!"
Give it time.

01-19-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Impossible!"
C'mon. It only took Shawn Hornbeck 6 days to get himself some Oprah action. What's Paula waiting for?

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-18-07, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
She does seem to be a lot different this season. She laughs at everything Simon says and hits him more than usual. She has also not stormed off when Simon is cruel like before.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-19-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
Yeah. She doesn't seem as sympathetic with the contestants as she was before.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-07 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

What was with Paula AGAIN last night (1/30 auditions) in Alabama? I kept telling DH to watch - she was spastic! All that jumping around, couldn't stay in her seat, hands/arms flying all around, Randy cutting his eyes over at her (probably hoping he wasn't going to get whopped!). I wasn't surprised when she didn't appear at the auditions on the second day. Randy & Simon were probably happy to have the table to themselves and not have to deal with her.
I've commented since the first season about how she claps with her fingers stiff and hitting her palms together - weird, huh?
Anyway, for me, they can get rid of her at any time. However, I DO NOT want to see Spears or Simpson take her place (I've seen this rumor somewhere too). PLEASE not another bimbo.
Niguel would be better than another like Paula. LOL

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
DH thinks she was on uppers.

She was way too spastic. Couldn't sit still, standing there all weird with her hands on her hips, couldn't hold one facial expression for more than 5 seconds.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-31-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
how she claps with her fingers stiff and hitting her palms together

Hee! I've called this her seal clap for years now. *arf, arf, arf*

A Tribe Original!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •