The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-24-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
Early fan of hers. Her voice is unique and sounds way older than her age. She's just different. Too many of the female good singers sound alike.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on ... DarwinianAtheist 01-25-07 1
   RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on ... nailbone 01-25-07 2
       RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on ... nogwart 01-25-07 3
           RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on ... tamarama 01-25-07 5
           RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on ... Glow 01-26-07 6
               RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on ... YankeeDixieDoodle 01-26-07 7
       RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on ... Jadens Mommy 01-25-07 4
           RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on ... joannie 01-28-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DarwinianAtheist 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarwinianAtheist Click to send private message to DarwinianAtheist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
I liked her too! She needs to work on her wardrobe though! There are ways to look sexy without looking trashy. I can't blame her for wanting to show off after working so hard, but she looked really rough around the edges man.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
OTOH, they did a really good job of hiding the results of all that working out. During the package on her, she was in sweats, etc. Then she walked in the room in that outfit, showing off the results and it was just "WOW!!"

AND she can sing. I figure they can help her with wardrobe choices.

nogwart 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-25-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nogwart Click to send private message to nogwart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
She really surprised me. The clips leading up to her singing, and then her attitude upon walking into the audition turned me off, so I was all geared up to hate her. But, when I heard her sing, I totally changed my opinion of her. Technically she had some problems, but she definitely has a unique sound unlike any of the others I've heard so far, and that's a HUGE plus. She just needs to lose the "you owe me" attitude and the trashy look..... in my opinion anyway, maybe some people like that sneery-faced biker-chick thing. Not me.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-25-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
I'm with you Nogwart -- I was ready to hate her, but I liked her sound. I hope she'll tone it down a notch though. If she projects too much of that, she'll come off as really unlikeable, and won't get any votes. (If she makes it that far)

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-07, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
yep yep. That's what I was saying in some other thread. I was all set for her to be terrible and she was great. I like her look for the most part. I wouldn't want to see it changed too much.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-26-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
The judges must've liked her trashy look, too. The only reason they chose her, IMO. Her "singing" wasn't all that, IMO. Those stupid judges turned down much better singers. Especially Wednesday's first auditioner. Who sang I Heard it Through the Grapevine. Too caberet and over the top, Simon? He was the best auditioner I've heard all season. Yet, most of those he chose were much more caberet. And, over the top. Especially EGB.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
>AND she can sing.
>I figure they can help
>her with wardrobe choices.

They will help her. They helped Kelly Clarkson. Kelly was clueless.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Edgy Blonde Girl who worked on her body for a year for Idol"
> Kelly was clueless.
>

Gotta love The Kelly!

I think that WorkOut Girl could be the next Pink.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •