The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Courtney Love?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Courtney Love?"
An American Idol judge? How fun!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Courtney Love? CTgirl 01-31-07 1
 RE: Courtney Love? Snidget 01-31-07 2
 RE: Courtney Love? Magnolia_Rocker 01-31-07 3
   RE: Courtney Love? KoalaChick 01-31-07 4
       RE: Courtney Love? AshLanie 02-01-07 6
 RE: Courtney Love? geekboy 01-31-07 5
 RE: Courtney Love? xwraith27 02-01-07 7
 Deja Vu Ricky 02-03-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Courtney Love?"
Brilliant. Exchange one out-of-control judge for another!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Courtney Love?"
I heard that on the radio this morning, but couldn't find a link.

From one trainwreck to another IMO. I mean even when she is reportedly off drugs she still shows up to work out of her gourd on something on a fairly regular basis. Whose roast was it (Pamela Anderson's) that she later admitted being high as a kite even though the PR people were all claiming she was sober at the time?

Then again, the chemistry on most of the we have judges show does seem to work when you have one wacky one in the set of three.

It's a tribe creation!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-31-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Courtney Love?"
LOL! I would sit in anticipation of what she might say each.and.every.week. Bring her on!!

A Tribe Original!

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-31-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Courtney Love?"
But what does Courtney Love know about talent? If she hadn't been married to Cobain, no one would even know who she is.

I thought Jewel did a fabulous job of judging and actually critiquing the singers. Something Paula is unable to do, and I doubt Courtney could, either.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-01-07, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Courtney Love?"
>But what does Courtney Love know
>about talent? If she
>hadn't been married to Cobain,
>no one would even know
>who she is.
>
>I thought Jewel did a fabulous
>job of judging and actually
>critiquing the singers. Something
>Paula is unable to do,
>and I doubt Courtney could,
>either.

I actually had never heard of Jewel til the night she judged....and wow, she really took the judging seriousl-How refreshing..

Jewel would be a definite improvement. I liked how, when the camera was on her, she was concentraing on each contestant and gave direct pointers etc unlike Paula who sits and swoons over all the males and ignores the female contestants.

If the show goes with this cox person, well then the show ahs gone to the gutter.....I would think the show would want judges who the contestants can look up to but then again, the show seems to (with each passing year) have gone from raw talent to raw stupid drama.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-31-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Courtney Love?"
I heard this too. I totally don't buy it. NO way, no how.

This is the product of some nasty rumor mill. I don't see them ever replacing Paula.

geekboy

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-01-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Courtney Love?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-07 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

If I remember correctly, I think Ms. Love has already confirmed that Idol producers have talked to her not about replacing Paula, but as a guest judge, or as a sit-in judge in Paula's place for a few weeks or so. I also don't believe that she'll be called to replace Paula, btw.

-=-=-=-

Edited to add this link:

http://realitytvcalendar.com/recaps/ai6/commentary/rl-02-01-07-p1.html

Nigel Lythgoe: "I did not call Courtney Love and am afraid someone may have misrepresented me. Courtney Love is a very talented artist, but the judges for American Idol are Paula, Randy and Simon. We have no plans to add to or replace any of them."

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-03-07, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Deja Vu"
Similar rumors were spread last year when Paula was thought to be on drugs. Last year, the rumors were that Jessica Simpson or Britney Spears may replace her.

Paula replacement rumors are becoming a tradition, like Groundhog day. Randy saw his shadow (he looks bigger this season), so at least six more weeks of Paula.

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •