The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-31-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"
Looks like somebody recognizes that she's pretty talented...

From MJ's Big Blog:

Katharine McPhee to Perform with Andrea Bocelli

According to Andrea Bocelli's website Katharine McPhee will be touring with him in June:

We've just received confirmation that AI second place winner Katharine McPhee will be touring with Andrea Bocelli on his June tour. Concert dates and ticket information are available on TICKETMASTER.COM. NOTE: This information is subject to change.

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli xwraith27 06-01-06 1
 RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli singer 06-02-06 2
 RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli Glow 06-02-06 3
   RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli Magnolia_Rocker 06-02-06 4
 RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli LadyT 06-04-06 5
 RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli kennyjh 06-22-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-01-06, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"
Well, good for her! Kat, IMHO, is a very lovely, very talented girl. She might not have won this season (she might not have even come close to winning), but judging from what we've all seen from her, she definitely deserves to have a singing career. Plus, I think I'm done sourgraping about Chris's and Elliott's losses and ready to give Kat her props.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-02-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"
Good on her, NB.

Working with a world-class singer like Bocelli will ensure that she develops an international following. I'm sure that he'll give her professional tips about proper singing. I really do see her having a fabulous long-ranged career.

--Singer

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/category?blogid=7&cat=116

It seems there's lots going on with her. Good for her.

an arkie work of art
"I learned two words a long time ago that help out a lot: 'Screw it.' If something's bothering you, don't dwell on it. Just let it go. Worrying ain't gonna do nothing but make it worse." - Bucky Covington

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-02-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"
Hmmmm, I don't know whether I should feel excited or scared for her. Tomkat....*shudders*

Siggy thanks to Syren!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"
I just lost all respect for Bocelli. He is so much better than this.

TishyTime

kennyjh 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kennyjh Click to send private message to kennyjh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"
I just checked the offical website and there is nothing about her touring with Bocelli. This is made up- she is getting her single out and will be making TV appearances and then touring with American Idol. Someboy lives in a fantasy world. I have listened to her song and Simon is right- it is awful. Just over the Rainbow is great but her pop song is a real stinker.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •