The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Simon was way out of line yesterday"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

hooked2reality 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hooked2reality Click to send private message to hooked2reality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Simon was way out of line yesterday"
I am soooo used to Simon's cutting remarks and merciless criticism, I don't even cringe anymore. Most of the people are really that bad, to be honest.
But last night when that girl explained to them that her boss had flown her down to audition again, Simon's insinuations were extremely tacky and offensive. And Randy jumped in too!
I mean, comment on their bad vocals and poor personality or anything performance related, but when you start implying that she and her boss have a thing going on and you say it on national TV, it's just nasty.
And the poor guy and his wife were out there, rooting her on, and he gets called in and they even asked him about it!!
It was ridiculous, and lacked class. I mean, even if there was something going on between them, it's noones place to speculate. Sometimes, Simon and Randy get too full of themselves and get carried away.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Simon was way out of line yeste... zombiebaby 01-17-07 1
   RE: Simon was way out of line yeste... frodis 01-17-07 2
       RE: Simon was way out of line yeste... YankeeDixieDoodle 01-17-07 3
 RE: Simon was way out of line yeste... bob_chester 01-22-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Simon was way out of line yesterday"
*shrug*

That's the way it did look(like he was after her). The chick did not even seem to catch on to their insinuations. The boss did a little I think. The wife was there so what's the harm?

I think they are all fair game for being made fun of, good or bad, if they sign up for this dreck.

Chillin' with Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-17-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Simon was way out of line yesterday"
I thought the same thing when she said her boss flew her out there. So I wasn't surprised at all when Simon et. al. brought it up. I don't think the girl caught on right away.

Then, when she turned and sang a love song TO the boss, that was just creepy. I'll grant that looking at someone she knows and not at the three famous Idol judges might have calmed her nerves and made her sound marginally better, but even the boss seemed a little uncomfortable at that point.

I totally agree that if they go to the audition, they're fair game. They've all seen the show.

Winter wonderland a la Arkie!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-17-07, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Simon was way out of line yesterday"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-07 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

Their insinuations, IMO, were more about the "feelings" she seemed to have for her boss. Than about him having "feelings" for her. And, she did seem to have "feelings" for him. As she gazed into his eyes, singing that love song to him. Creepy.

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-22-07, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Simon was way out of line yesterday"
Simon is great! Without him no show.

You think she was doing him?
Good for him too!

Cool

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •