The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

gardenlover 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gardenlover Click to send private message to gardenlover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?"
Did anyone notice how Katherine looked right before Ryan said the winner? It was this downward glance, like she already knew she hadn't won and was thinking about how she felt and then when Ryan announced the winner, she didn't even bat an eye. I think they knew beforehand.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face ... Seabisquit 05-25-06 1
 RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face ... choobie 05-25-06 2
 RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face ... NewFan 05-25-06 3
   RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face ... Seabisquit 05-27-06 6
   RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face ... tarmaq 05-29-06 7
 RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face ... tarmaq 05-26-06 4
 RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face ... LadyT 05-26-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?"
I think Katherine knew, in her heart, beforehand that Taylor win. However, I do think she handled herself with grace and dignity. Katherine will have a wonderful and long career ahead of her. My man, Taylor, took the title and I couldn't be happier. I loved them both in reality.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

choobie 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choobie Click to send private message to choobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?"
I think she knew Taylor was the favorite to win.
Everyone knows that a very high percentage of votes came from the southern states.East and west coast were only about 20% each of total votes from the week before.

Alot mo couch potatos aw reckon

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?"
I know that Clay Aiken caught a glimpse of the card in Ryan's hands before they announced Ruben's name. It looked like Katharine may have also taken a peek. She seemed prepared for the announcement and handled it very well I thought.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-27-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-06 AT 05:58 PM (EST)

I saw somewhere some interview Ryan Seacrest had done and he said there was nothing written on the card. They didn't want a replay of what had happened the previous season when Clay did see the card prior to the announcement. Ryan knew before he walked on stage to make the announcement. I also saw Katherine in some interview where she said she was happy she didn't win because there would be more options available and she wouldn't be committed to all the carp you have to do if you win AI.

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-06, 04:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-06 AT 04:23 AM (EST)

(Error)

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?"
We ALL knew Taylor had won. It surprised no one. Why would Kat be any different? She hasn't been living in a cave; I'm sure she's got people telling her what dialidol said, etc. If any of us had been up there, we'd have been the exact same way. Hoping against hope to win, but knowing that the chances were very slim.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?"
She said beforehand that she knew Taylor had won. It would have shocked her if she had won.

TishyTime

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •