The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"dump him"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

dumpace 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-29-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dumpace Click to send private message to dumpace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"dump him"
America, please dump ace and his "how dare they put me in the bottom 3" look. He should have been gone before chicken little or Melissa. This kid is so full of himself, so dump him!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: dump him 2Centz 03-29-06 1
 RE: dump him tenmeters 03-29-06 2
   RE: dump him eeyore8664 03-30-06 3
 Disagree CattyChat 03-30-06 4
   RE: Disagree Gar 03-30-06 5
       RE: Ace Touching Himself LisaPles 03-30-06 6
           RE: Ace Touching Himself prosecutor 03-30-06 7
           RE: Ace Touching Himself 2Centz 03-30-06 10
   RE: Disagree sweet cheeks 03-30-06 9
 RE: dump him CavChic85 03-30-06 8
   RE: Ace Was Terrible LisaPles 04-12-06 11
       RE: Ace Was Terrible Jenoc99 04-19-06 12
           RE: Ace Was Terrible Bluelips Tulips 04-20-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: dump him"

Amen, brother.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: dump him"
rewound the show. didnt see what you were talking about. i think ace is a very humble and gracious man

eeyore8664 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eeyore8664 Click to send private message to eeyore8664 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: dump him"
im right there with you. i dont see him being arrogant in any way. in fact i have always found him to be very sweet.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-06, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Disagree"
Ace is definitely among the weakest singers left in the competition and, by rights, he should've been gone last night . . . B.U.T. I don't think he is cocky or full of himself at all & seems like a nice guy. In fact, I notice that he's always shaking like a leaf when he's singing . . . that's NERVES, not confidence. He's obviously not comfortable performing in front of so many people yet. Doing TV shows is one thing, but performing live is another.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Gar 0 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gar Click to send private message to Gar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Disagree"
I am with Catty. I don't think he is full of himself. I think he is just trying to present an affect. It worked so well with Father Figure and Butterflies, but lately, it seems staged and not genuine. I think he has a future, but maybe not as AI of 2006.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ace Touching Himself "
I don't find him to be particularly arrogant, but I do think he lacks talent.
When he touched his scar while he was singing I didn't know whether to laugh or barf!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ace Touching Himself "
Ace is just a pretty face kinda like Paula was
in her heydey.Hahaha

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ace Touching Himself "

>When he touched his scar while
>he was singing I didn't
>know whether to laugh or
>barf!

...and when he sang the word "hair" he touched his hair!!

It was like the "Happy Hands Club" in Napoleon Dynamite!

What a douche.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Disagree"

I don't think Ace is full of himself but, To me all he does is
yell and scream. I'm not into his kind of talent.
He reminds me of all the hard rock singers in the 80s and 90s.
None of those singers impressed me either.

CavChic85 0 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CavChic85 Click to send private message to CavChic85 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: dump him"
>America, please dump ace...
>He should have been gone
>before chicken little or Melissa.

Totally disagree! Ace may be full of himself but there's no way he should have gone before Chicken Little or Melissa. Kevin's voice was fine for your middle school recitals, but as an Idol? I don't think so. And Melissa booked her ticket home as soon as she forgot the lyrics to Stevie Wonder... WHO DOES THAT?

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ace Was Terrible "
After that abominable perfomance last night, Ace has got to go! He stunk so bad the odor is still lingering in my living room.
You could tell the band was like, "what the hell are you planning on doing to our song", and they obviosly were not impressed by him. There is a reason why Paula used the word "bastardize" when she gave her comments although she did not insult his performance enough in my opinion.
Also, what the heck was he wearing? The black leather pants were totally overboard!

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ace Was Terrible "
I HATE ACE YOUNG. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM GET KNOCKED
UNCONSCIOUSE WITH A METAL BASEBALL BAT THAT IS HOW MUCH I HATE
HIM!HE MAKES ME FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WEIRD INSIDE MESELF.

Bluelips Tulips 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bluelips%20Tulips Click to send private message to Bluelips%20Tulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ace Was Terrible "
People dislike him because he is good-looking, and he KNOWS it. Gross. He caught my eye when he sang Father FIgure way back, but sadly that was all he had. He kept playing the same ace card and it just wouldn't work anymore. He's all charm, but not enough talent. He CAN sing, but only one song.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •