The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nice pony-tail Ace"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

keone 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-19-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keone Click to send private message to keone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nice pony-tail Ace"
I am so glad Ace reassured us that he didn't cut his hair and that it was only put back in a pony-tail. Because that's really what matters here. Appearance. Who cares about singing because it's obvious Ace can't sing. So I assume he is still around because people like the way he looks. And the way he pouts when he's in the bottom three every week. And how he thinks he is just so damn hot. Man I hope he goes home tonight.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nice pony-tail Ace realitytvwatcher 04-19-06 1
   RE: Nice pony-tail Ace keone 04-19-06 4
 RE: Nice pony-tail Ace ElroyJetson 04-19-06 2
   RE: Nice pony-tail Ace LisaPles 04-19-06 3
 Locking - duplicate topic Bebo 04-19-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nice pony-tail Ace"
I'm with you. I was really nervous that he actually cut his hair! Nevermind the side shots that showed a bump on the back of his head. Was he afraid we would think that was a tumor? He looked a little too Kevin Federline with his hair like that. Not a good look for anyone.

keone 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-19-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keone Click to send private message to keone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nice pony-tail Ace"
Excellent K-Fed reference. At first I thought he had a bun on the back of his head. But with a name like Ace I would expect the greased back look.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nice pony-tail Ace"
What Keone said!

And welcome to the boards!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nice pony-tail Ace"
Why doesn't he just cut his hair short? It would look so much better.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Locking - duplicate topic"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

This is a threaded community, which means that we prefer that posts on a similar topic are grouped together into discussions. That means replying to an existing post by clicking on the Reply button at the bottom of a post instead of starting a new thread.

Since there's already a discussion of Ace's appearance on page 1, I'm locking this as a duplicate. Please join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •