The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elliot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-01-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elliot"
I know who he reminds me of.....

...............^

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Elliot ChicLady 03-01-06 1
   RE: Elliot zipperhead 03-02-06 3
 RE: Elliot blacknwhitedog 03-02-06 2
 RE: Elliot zzz 03-10-06 4
 RE: Elliot sammyboy22 03-11-06 5
   RE: Elliot kopan 03-19-06 10
 RE: Elliot Glow 03-13-06 6
   RE: Elliot mistyrose52 03-13-06 7
       RE: Elliot Cageme 03-19-06 9
   RE: Elliot CattyChat 03-14-06 8
 RE: Elliot NewFan 03-22-06 11
   RE: Elliot lacks... Bluelips Tulips 04-20-06 12
 RE: Elliot Hoobie 04-22-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ChicLady 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicLady Click to send private message to ChicLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Elliot"
You have to admit, even though he doesn't have a pretty face, he sure has a voice. I was amazed tonight. His voice was so perfect, it sounded like an instrument. I didn't like him last week, but tonight was wonderful!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Elliot"
Elliott was impressive last night. Do you think he'll be able to keep it up?

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Elliot"
Poor guy- sings great- but looks like...

2005 PhoenixMons

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Elliot"
I am actually baffled that so many people think Elliot is that good. His voice sounds very ordinary to me, and he sings out of key too much. I don't find the tone all that special. I just don't get it.

I don't see why Simon says Elliot has the technically best male voice. I don't see why people think he is so good. I will admit, the song he sang the second week in the male elimination round was pretty good, but his first week song (when Simon gave him that undeserving complement) and his third week song both did not impress me in the least.

Usually even when I disagree with an opinion concerning a singer I can at least see where they are coming from. I just don't see it here. The judges tell Elliot that he is on pitch when he sounds off pitch to me. They complement his tone when it sounds quite ordinary to me. I just don't get it.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Elliot"
In my opinion, Elliot has the best of the male voices on that show right now. He sings perfectly. I actually look forward to watching him each week.

kopan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-19-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kopan Click to send private message to kopan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Elliot"
I like Elliott too. Not my favorite, but he does have a good voice. I would like to see him go for awhile also.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Elliot"
Anwar! I enjoyed Anwar in the beginning. He was one of my favorites. In the beginning. After a couple weeks, he started to put me to sleep. I think Elliot has this same potential.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-13-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Elliot"
This week, I though Elliot was flawless. But I have to admit, and I feel a bit guilty saying this: I pretty much have to look elsewhere when he's performing.

Hoping that if he makes it further, that the make-over team will be able to do some nifty stuff on both him and little Kevin!!

Cageme Firstname::paradigm desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-19-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cageme Click to send private message to Cageme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Elliot"
>This week, I though Elliot was
>flawless.

Elliott only needs to have his teeth capped and he would be considered "Good Looking".

He is SEXY already and that voice.... YOWZA

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Elliot"
I loved Anwar -- such a great voice, nice looking guy, personality -- he just didn't liven things up enough to last longer. I thought he should've made it at least a couple more weeks, though. Just when he seemed to finally be breaking out of his shell -- GONE!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Elliot"
That's hilarious! Just last night I was thinking he reminded me of ...

Bluelips Tulips 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bluelips%20Tulips Click to send private message to Bluelips%20Tulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Elliot lacks..."
appeal. He has some talent, but no appeal. Simon said it, he is worried for Elliot at this point because he lacks "charm" (looks, appeal, the x factor).

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-06, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Elliot"
Elliott is my new favorite.

I will vote for him until the end. It is interesting how the judges steer us with their comments. It'd be nice for Simon to just once give him the kudos that he deserves.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •