The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Randy, Please shut up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Randy, Please shut up"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

Please, please stop saying "yo man", "dude" and yammering on about the "dawg pound". Nobody believes you ever used these words before the show started, and nobody believes you use them in the course of your day. I don't think anybody even uses "dawg" anymore, and if they did, they'd stop 'cause you've ruined it. Trying to speak like a young thug just makes you look like a silly old fart.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Randy, Please shut up prosecutor 03-08-06 1
   RE: Randy, Please shut up Glow 03-08-06 2
       RE: Randy, Please shut up CattyChat 04-05-06 6
   RE: Randy, Please shut up 2Centz 03-08-06 3
   RE: Randy, Please shut up priestdi 04-05-06 7
       RE: Randy, Please shut up priestdi 04-05-06 8
 RE: Randy, Please shut up KingJames 04-05-06 4
   RE: Randy, Who Dresses You? LisaPles 04-05-06 5
       RE: Randy, Who Dresses You? Kipp 04-06-06 9
       RE: Randy, Who Dresses You? prosecutor 04-06-06 10
           RE: Randy, Who Dresses You? daijahvoo 04-09-06 11
   RE: Randy, Please shut up 2Centz 04-20-06 14
 RE: Randy, Please shut up gotears 04-20-06 12
   RE: Randy, Get a Stylist LisaPles 04-20-06 13
 RE: Randy, Please shut up BrokenIdol 04-26-06 15
   RE: Randy, Please shut up LisaPles 05-17-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-08-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"

> Nobody
>believes you ever used these
>words before the show started,
>and nobody believes you use
>them in the course of
>your day.
>
I agree with you on that. I always said the same
thing,considering he's married to an Asian.

>Trying to speak
>like a young thug just
>makes you look like a
>silly old fart.

Agree agree agree. He bores the hell outta me.
I only love Simon because he says what I'm thinking.(hee hee)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"
"considering he's married to an Asian"

*boggle* Please explain.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"
"considering he's married to an Asian"

*boggle* Please explain.

And that goes double *boggle* for me. WTF is THAT supposed to mean???

Kind Creation of ARNutz

03-08-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"

I love Simon, too. He's the only one who can tell it like it is.

I doubt Paula can even hear the singers with all the drugs & alcohol clogging her noggin.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-05-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"

yeah, what on earth does his wife's ethnicity have to do with anything? for the love of pete.

and .. I'm pretty sure she's white anyway, lol.

have you not been watching the show until now?

People have been bitching and moaning about that dude and his "dawgs" since the beginning of Idol message boards. In other words, for years.

Why wouldn't he talk like that off the air? That seems rather pesimistic and judgmental to me, I've personally always thought Randy is very straightforward.

That would be a rather stupid thing to do just on the air. Why would he fake a personal quirk that causes him to be dissed endlessly, and then keep it up year after year?

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-05-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"

well maybe she's mixed something. black and white?

her name is Erika Riker.

and some pics:

http://groups.msn.com/americanidolboard/randyjackson.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=654580

she looks like she wouldn't leave him for saying dude, anyway.

KingJames 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-05-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KingJames Click to send private message to KingJames Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"
I don't remember Randy talking like that at the very first of the season. He is obviously educated, & well spoken, so when he talks like that it sounds so phoney & like you said, a" stupid old fart". It takes away all his cr5edibility. I & I have been wondering what Paula is on...She is sooooo loaded, smashed,,,whatever....

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Randy, Who Dresses You? "
I am also so sick of Randy's use of "Dawg" and "Dude". Yes, he is way too old to be talking like that. I try to tune it out and am basically numb to it anymore.

While we are on the subject of Randy - What in the heck was he wearing last night? It was really bad!

Kipp 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-06-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kipp Click to send private message to Kipp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Randy, Who Dresses You? "
Randy has turned into an arrogant over-dressed wanna-be pimp who for some reason thinks he is impressing people with his 'Dawg/Dude' lingo. He sits beside Paula who is an absolute airhead and who obviously pumps herself up with either booze or drugs before the show then slumps there waving her hands aimlessly around when Randy or Simon disagree with her. Never thought I'd say it,,,but Simon is the only one on that board now who acts relatively 'normal'. Wondering just why they keep these same 3 people as judges???

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Randy, Who Dresses You? "

>While we are on the subject
>of Randy - What in
>the heck was he wearing
>last night? It was really
>bad!

I wondered the same thing too.

daijahvoo 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-09-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail daijahvoo Click to send private message to daijahvoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Randy, Who Dresses You? "
really I mean I FORGOT HAT HE WAS WEARING BUT i remember it was ugly the fashion police need to pull him over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-20-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"
>I don't remember Randy talking like
>that at the very first
>of the season. He is
>obviously educated, & well spoken,
>so when he talks like
>that it sounds so phoney
>& like you said, a"
>stupid old fart". It takes
>away all his cr5edibility.

You're right, kingjames, he didn't talk like that in the first season. He spoke with a normally and didn't try to be all "street."

It's really too bad. With all the street cred he has through his work, he reverses it by trying to sound like he's fresh outta Compton.

gotears 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gotears Click to send private message to gotears Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"
Can you say Caricature? He looks and sounds like a stupid cartoon character. He's no fool, but he acts/speaks like one on the show. Now, Paula, she's a whole other story. The girl (well, she really is no longer a girl) needs some serious help.

04-20-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Randy, Get a Stylist "
I gave up on Randy shutting up long ago, now I just try to tune him out.

Has anyone noticed Randy's stupid glasses? What's up with them being ten sizes too small for his face? They look like kid glasses. The fashion police have a serious case on their hands!

BrokenIdol 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrokenIdol Click to send private message to BrokenIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"
Yeah, callin' a female a "dude" is kinda stupid. Otherwise, he is better than Paula.

05-17-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Randy, Please shut up"
I'm also sick of the stupid gestures Randy makes with his hands. Grow up already!
Again, what the heck is up with Randy's tiny little blue eyeglasses? Wierd. He needs some style help!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •