The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
Am I just being strange, or did anyone else think it looked like Bucky and Elliott had some work done on their teeth to make them look a little more camera friendly?
I know it's not an exciting subject, but I was wondering if anyone else thought the same.
I like both of them and hope they make it through to the next round. I don't want to pick on them, but I recall both of them having less than "perfect" smiles.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... dragonflies 03-15-06 1
 RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... aquariaqueen 03-15-06 2
   RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... LisaPles 03-15-06 3
       RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... bookwomanblue 03-15-06 4
           RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... selah 03-15-06 5
               bucky's hair niteowl 03-15-06 6
                   RE: bucky's hair LisaPles 03-16-06 7
                       RE: bucky's hair shawnar 03-22-06 8
 RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... 5 minutes late 03-24-06 9
   RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... calimom 03-24-06 10
 RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... ajglitch 04-06-06 11
 RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... Kipp 04-06-06 12
   RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... chowdahead 04-06-06 13
       RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... Glow 04-07-06 14
           RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Thei... LisaPles 04-07-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-06 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

I noticed it with Bucky. Seems he is getting some teeth whitening. He still had the odd looking tooth on the right side though. Must be making gradual changes.

For that matter, it seemed the underside of Taylor's hair was darker than it had been.

And Chris got a new shave on the head. But I didn't remember that little curly side burn thingy.

eta: None of this is unexpected, now that they have stylists.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
It looked as though AI has a terrible eyebrow stylist as well. I noticed it on Kellie and especially a few of the men.

And geez, if I could make my hair as pretty as Bucky's....did they hot roll it or what???

03-15-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
Maybe I'm wrong about the teeth. My friends and family didn't notice a difference. Maybe I was noticing something different because they waxed the guy's eyebrows. That's so funny!

I don't know why Simon was picking on Bucky's hair. I thought it looked great. Maybe Simon is jealous because he doesn't have a mane like that!
Let your freak flag fly Bucky!

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
Well, I hate Bucky's hair but it was refreshing to see that it had been shampooed! Definitely a step in the right direction.

selah 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail selah Click to send private message to selah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"

I agree about Bucky's teeth.. looks like they have given him porcelain veneers.. not sure about Elliott although they do look better than they did.

Bucky did definitely not suit that hairstyle they gave him, let the poor guy keep his hair pulled back.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "bucky's hair"
It looked like a cheap wig on a chimpanzee! if you blurred your vision you would think it was a guy in drag...

03-16-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: bucky's hair"
Wow, tough crowd! It wasn't THAT bad!

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: bucky's hair"
Buckys hair was okay. But not my favorite hairstyle. What I don't understand is why Simon gave him a hard time about it when Ace's hair is pretty much the same style but different color. I have noticed a difference in their teeth as well. They still are not perfect but do seem a little straighter and whiter.

5 minutes late 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5%20minutes%20late Click to send private message to 5%20minutes%20late Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
Sorry, it is impossibe to correct tooth structure in such a short time.

calimom 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calimom Click to send private message to calimom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
Ah hate to tell ya but you can have cosmetic dentitry done in one visit. So yes it could be done that fast.........but I think he is just whitening them since they are still crocked.

ajglitch 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ajglitch Click to send private message to ajglitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
All I can say is "amen" to whatever they did. Any improvement is a great improvement to those 2 guy's smiles....makes you wonder if they ever really looked at their teeth in a mirror before.

Kipp 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-06-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kipp Click to send private message to Kipp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
I noticed a difference in Bucky's teeth right away,,,he most definitely had some work done on them.

chowdahead 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-06-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chowdahead Click to send private message to chowdahead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
now if they could just work on his singing.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
LOL. I'm beginning to wonder if you're a friend of mine that lives in Mass. messing with me.

an arkie work of art

04-07-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Did Bucky and Elliott Have Their Teeth Fixed?"
Hey, this is the TEETH post. Who cares about their singing? JUST KIDDING!
I felt bad picking on the appearance of the guys because I don't think they were ugly or anything, just noticed a difference. The more I look at them, I think I am right. Hey, if neither of them win, at least they got some free dental work out of the deal!
OK, I'm losing it, time to get out of here!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •