The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Crazy Dan?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-18-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Crazy Dan?"
Wasn't that the name of the bare-footed flake who kept waving his arms? Why is he going to Hollywood? He really was not that good and his schtick was pretty lame IMO. I guess Paula saw a lot of...um...potential in his energy and stamina.

They should have sent through that guy with the feather in his cap. More ethnic singing, please!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Crazy Dan? Ijustsharted 01-18-06 1
 RE: Crazy Dan? Tahj 01-18-06 2
 my theory Angelfood 01-18-06 3
   RE: my theory okaychatt 01-18-06 4
       RE: my theory Angelfood 01-18-06 5
           RE: my theory okaychatt 01-19-06 8
       new theory Angelfood 01-18-06 6
           RE: new theory PagongRatEater 01-19-06 7
 RE: Crazy Dan? aquariaqueen 01-20-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-18-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Crazy Dan?"
Wasnt he bizzare? And those bare feet... nasty!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-18-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Crazy Dan?"
I think the judges sent him over to the Assyrian Idol tryouts.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-18-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "my theory"
I posted this in my Audition thread also.

Paula wanted:
1. to aggravate Simon
2. ratings.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-18-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: my theory"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

>I posted this in my Audition
>thread also.
>
>Paula wanted:
>1. to aggravate Simon
>2. ratings.

I'd bet money #1 was the primary reason she put Lil' Abner through.

Let's just hope she doesn't get all defensive and put him through the way she did with that singer from Hawaii a couple of seasons ago. You know - the one that was dismally lackluster? What was her name?! Not Jasmine - the other one.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

01-18-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: my theory"
camille?

its sad I remember this stuff.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-19-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: my theory"
<camille?
its sad I remember this stuff.

Yep - that's the one. I'm luckier than you, I guess. I forget most of the contestants after the season is over.

Except that yodeler - she is likely to remain a nightmare memory for years to come.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

01-18-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
6. "new theory"
he's her new Cory. bwahahaha.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: new theory"
One would have thought that Paula had learned her lesson about flirting with these boy contestants. I keep watching and just shaking my head every time she licks her lips at a 16 year old.

But, the four of us had a great time.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Crazy Dan?"
It's a shame that a person who had a decent voice were ousted to make room for this guy...........

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •