The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ROMANCE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

andiinlove 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail andiinlove Click to send private message to andiinlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ROMANCE"
has anyone ever heard anything about romance between any of the american idol contestants. im not sure why i ask that but every time i watch the show i wonder if any of them really like each other... i mean like romantically?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ROMANCE Spidey 03-11-05 1
   RE: ROMANCE DontGetMeStarted 03-11-05 2
   RE: ROMANCE niteowl 03-12-05 3
       RE: ROMANCE ginger 03-17-05 7
 RE: ROMANCE TARugh 03-17-05 4
   RE: ROMANCE andiinlove 03-17-05 5
   RE: ROMANCE browneyedgirl918 03-17-05 6
   RE: ROMANCE shedevil 03-17-05 8
       RE: ROMANCE TARugh 03-17-05 9
       RE: ROMANCE browneyedgirl918 03-17-05 10
   RE: ROMANCE Loquatrix 03-17-05 11
   RE: ROMANCE DontGetMeStarted 03-19-05 12
       RE: ROMANCE Junene 05-17-05 22
 RE: ROMANCE Ellehcar71 03-31-05 13
   RE: ROMANCE ChaTTerBoxX 03-31-05 14
       RE: ROMANCE DontGetMeStarted 04-06-05 15
           RE: ROMANCE ChaTTerBoxX 04-06-05 16
               RE: ROMANCE DontGetMeStarted 04-07-05 17
                   RE: ROMANCE ChaTTerBoxX 04-07-05 20
 RE: ROMANCE Chez 04-07-05 18
   RE: ROMANCE Loquatrix 04-07-05 19
 RE: ROMANCE AnThOnY_ RoCkS 04-26-05 21
   RE: ROMANCE cjhope117 05-17-05 23
       RE: ROMANCE phantomphan 05-17-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ROMANCE"
Supposedly, Kelly Clarkson & Justin Guarini had a little "thing"

Also, Kim Caldwell and one of the guys who made the final 32, but not final 12, were an item while she was on the show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ROMANCE"
John Adams or something like that.. he was related to a past president.

Haven't heard anything for season 3.

I did hear that Fantasia is dating a male model (saw a pic-super hottie, but nice looking) she met on a video shoot. That doesn't really count though....

Hmm... I heard that one of the guys last year (forgot who) hooked up with a few of the girls... or was that season one? Maybe both? Maybe just publicity/.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ROMANCE"
Kelly is twice the man Justin will ever be!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ROMANCE"

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ROMANCE"
Its was interesting to see how close Bo and Carrie seem to be. In the group song "because you love me" they seemed to really look at aeachother alot. It didn't look like part of the show. I noticed they were next to eachother during the announcements of the bottom 3 as well. They seemed to be comforting eachother. OK...it may be reaching...but I suspect that Bo may be the first guy out of Oklahoma Carrie has become close to and therefore its possible that he may have that extra credit going for him.

During the first semi-final of AI4, Mikalah was crying very hard when one of the males was voted off. (Murena?) Is it possible something romantic happened then?

Personally...I'm sadistic...I'd like to see a huge twist to the story. Like Paula caught with Anwar, or Scott caught with Vonzella. Something to really stir the pot. hehe

andiinlove 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail andiinlove Click to send private message to andiinlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ROMANCE"
im with you. something needs to happen. you sound way more up to date than i am. let me know if you hear anything else. thanks alot!!

browneyedgirl918 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-17-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyedgirl918 Click to send private message to browneyedgirl918 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ROMANCE"
I thought I was the only one that noticed that Bo/Carrie thing. Glad to know someone else saw it too.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ROMANCE"
I think it was just part of the show. I think it's funny that if one of the guys or girls looks even a tiny bit friendly to another everyone thinks they are dating. I didn't see any chemistry between them, I saw two people singing a song, doing what they are supposed to do.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ROMANCE"
Once again, I'm sadistic. Part of me wants to think that Carrie actually isn't 100% innocent. I doubt there was a script that said "Look at Bo, smile, look deep in his eyes..." hehe

Please...would one of the girls go out with SCOTT!?

browneyedgirl918 45 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyedgirl918 Click to send private message to browneyedgirl918 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ROMANCE"
Guess it depends on how you look at it. You're probably right, but there's nothing wrong with wanting a little extra drama. You never know.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ROMANCE"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-05 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

Its was interesting to see how close Bo and Carrie seem to be. In the group song "because you love me" they seemed to really look at aeachother alot.

That's why we in the business refer to performers as "the act".

(Edited to fix html. Urgh, too many blogs, too many different tags to remember.)

03-19-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ROMANCE"
Well Carrie is a college student so I think the 'Farm girl' bit is more of a 'bit' than they make it out to be. Sure she seems to be innocent but she doesn't seem like she is as fresh off the farm as they make it sound ie: there isn't hay sticking off her bare feet.

Junene 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Junene Click to send private message to Junene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ROMANCE"
I'm originally from Muskogee, OK, which is 25 miles from Checotah. It is a tiny little town, and I also happen to have attended Northeastern State University where Carrie attends. NSU is at Tahlequah where I was born, and is also a very small town. Most of the students who attend NSU commute, and I don't know if Carrie does or not, but if so, she would see very little of the real world. Believe me, Tahlequah, OK, is no Hollywood. Things are very real there and being a farmgirl is the norm and not the ab. My mother knows Carrie's aunt and they are all supporting her in a big way. She is just a sweet, small time girl. That being said, I am the biggest Constantine fan ever, and I am 60 years old. I downloaded all of him MP3s from the show and listen to the CD constantly. I hope he makes it bigger than any one. He deserves it!!

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ROMANCE"
I wasn't paying a lot of attention, but last night Entertainment Tonight (or one of those shows) was indicating that there was something between Nadia and Scott! Did anyone else see this, and catch what it was saying? I really can't imagine those 2 are a couple.....

ChaTTerBoxX 35 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoxX Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoxX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ROMANCE"
Ok guys.... 2day on the radio here in God - forsaken West Virigina it was said that Nadia & Scott are a couple!! I don't know how for sure that is, but it was said!! I'm sorry... Im not trying to be rude, BUT... I think Nadia could do WAY better, I mean there is ALWAYS Nikko!! Plus, I feel that Scott has a lot of rage, & I would hate to see him pull down Nadia with all of that negativity -- eventho I am NOT her biggest fan! It still wouldnt be fair

04-06-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: ROMANCE"
Where in WVa are you? I was undergrad at WVU.

04-06-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoxX Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoxX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ROMANCE"
WOW... I live in the Charleston area! But.. Ive only lived here a few years

04-07-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: ROMANCE"
It's nice around Charleston. I was just in there (Morgantown) for 4 years then on to Colorado for a few. WVa is prettier imo, but I prefer green surroundings! Why did you move there?

04-07-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
20. "RE: ROMANCE"
Alot of my family is here & also my husband's job brought us here. I honestly HATE it here! I can't wait until my husband finishes school so we can move back down SOUTH!! WV is soo ugly & "dead- looking"! I'm ready 4 the ocean, the mountain, & the greeness. I'm originally from SC! I hate being land locked, but I do the winters here.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ROMANCE"
I had thought Clay Aiken and Carmen Rasmussen had something going between them. But I think it was fairly innocent.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ROMANCE"
Given that Clay is as queer as a football bat, it would have been completely innocent, yes.

AnThOnY_ RoCkS 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnThOnY_%20RoCkS Click to send private message to AnThOnY_%20RoCkS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ROMANCE"
I noticed Bo and carrie a little but also with Anthony and Carrie too. Anybody else notice it too?

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ROMANCE"
I definately noticed that Carrie mouthed "I love you" to Anthony when he got the boot. Don't know if it was in a friend-like manner or as in you are a great performer or they are an item.

phantomphan 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-17-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phantomphan Click to send private message to phantomphan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: ROMANCE"
I live in Oklahoma and on one of the news stations where they interviewed her, she said, "Friends can be friends and say I love you." So, maybe theres nothing going on there, but I wouldn't be too shocked if there was.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •