The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

boopsie 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
PeopleNews

Idol Scott Savol's Rap Sheet Exposed

Friday Apr 01, 2005 8:00am EST
By Stephen M. Silverman
Scott Savol
CREDIT: COURTESY THESMOKINGGUN.COM

Another season, another Idol contestant whose past has caught up with him.

This time, it's American Idol finalist Scott Savol, who in 2001 was arrested on a charge of felony domestic violence after allegedly roughing up his infant son's mother during a Valentine's Day confrontation, the Smoking Gun Web site reports.

A network spokesman tells PEOPLE: "FOX has no comment at this time." Savol, who remains a contestant, is unavailable to respond personally because of Idol regulations, which forbid contestants from giving any interviews during competition. Once contestants are eliminated, however, that restriction is lifted.

According to a Shaker Heights, Ohio, police report, the incident in question involved Savol, 28, and Michele Martin, 21, and occurred inside the home of her mother, where the unmarried couple lived – until deciding to "split up their living arrangement," says the report.

When Savol and his brother arrived to begin the moving process, an argument ensued, with Savol calling Martin "several vulgar names," snatching the engagement ring off her finger and then declaring "he was also going to take their son," according to police, whose report says Savol allegedly "grabbed the baby."

Martin reached for the phone "to call 911," the report states, but Savol allegedly grabbed it, hit her in the chest with it, and "caused the phone to break."

Savol and his brother left. When police arrived, Martin said that Savol had "made verbal threats to her in the past by telling her to 'watch her back.'" The next day, she signed a warrant for his arrest, says the Smoking Gun.

Savol plea bargained to a reduced misdemeanor of disorderly conduct and was fined $500, placed on a year's probation, ordered to complete a domestic violence or anger management program, and he was sentenced to a suspended 20-day jail term.

Savol's other brushes with the law includes a "no contest" plea to a 1995 misdemeanor trespass charge.

Savol is hardly the first Idol contestant to have his past exposed: 2004 finalist Donnie Williams was arrested on suspicion of DUI; Frenchie Davis, in 2003, was discovered to have posed on an adult Web site; and finalist Corey Clark and semifinalist Jaered Andrews both had previous arrest records.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT FOX AMERICAN IDOL SHOW (SIMON, FOX< PAULA AND RANDY);

I feel that he should be kicked off the show because this is not how Americans think an American idol should act like. Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off because this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America as an American Idol, and to be honest he has had an attitude since day one, especially the day they were suppose to do the 3 team performance and he wasn't gonna practice with them because he said he didn't want anyone messing up his chances , yes he can sing but do we want a Domestic Violent American Idol, i think the American people will not be voting for him now and actually he should be kicked off the show for the principle of it and his actions, i think that Fox and the judges should see this and go ahead and take action on this and not wait to see what the American people do on voting its only right after some of the others were kicked off some of the other season shows, so buck up SIMON and do your job, and dont be a whimp on this, cause i have watched every season and i know you are not afraid to say what you feel but this needs immediate action and i think this action should be done by Fox and the judges not the American people, which i think will happen when they vote but why not show them that you and the rest of the judges and Fox will not stand for this behavior from any contestant. SCOTT IS NOT AMERICAN IDOL MATERIAL NOW, Americans have NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE DOING THIS TYPE OF violence toward another human being nor should they represent America as their AMERICAN IDOL........Betty

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... Tahj 04-01-05 1
   RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... boopsie 04-01-05 4
       Past contestants Bebo 04-02-05 22
   RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... bostonrobfan 04-01-05 7
       RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... boopsie 04-02-05 12
   RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... Reeflex7 04-02-05 17
       RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... boopsie 04-02-05 19
 alternate ego? newsomewayne 04-01-05 2
 RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... Spidey 04-01-05 3
   RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... LibraRising 04-01-05 5
       RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... ginger 04-01-05 6
           RE: Scott Savol's et al LibraRising 04-01-05 11
               RE: Scott Savol's et al boopsie 04-02-05 15
   RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked o... badger 04-01-05 8
       RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked .... nailbone 04-01-05 9
           RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked .... mrc 04-01-05 10
               RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked .... boopsie 04-02-05 16
 Song suggestions for Scott this wee... Loquatrix 04-02-05 18
 I wasn't voting for him anyway. Drive My Car 04-02-05 20
 Comments for Boopsie Bebo 04-02-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-01-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
SCOTT IS NOT AMERICAN IDOL MATERIAL NOW

Yeah, and so many of today's pop stars ARE.

Since this is an incident that happened four years ago, I say give him a break. People can change.

Moves courtesy of Syren

04-01-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
They didnt cut any slack for any of the others that have been kicked off for similar behavior, so it would be unfair to them if they did not do something about scott.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
22. "Past contestants"
In the past, the contestants who were up front about their past transgressions were usually allowed to continue. It was the ones who tried to hide their pasts who were removed from the competition.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-01-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-05 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

The difference between Scott and so many of today's pop stars is we know about his violent streak beforehand and we can decide not to vote for him.

04-02-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
i agree totally with you on this, at least they found out before and american can vote but what i think is appalling is i found where fox knew about this up front from scott and they still let him go on

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
>SCOTT IS NOT AMERICAN IDOL MATERIAL
>NOW

>
>
>
>Since this is an incident that
>happened four years ago, I
>say give him a break.
> People can change.
>
>
>Moves courtesy of
>Syren

He hit the mother of his child in the chest with a phone, so hard that the phone actually broke. We can only hope and pray that he has changed.

I know the original poster has an affinity for run-on sentences but I don't blame her one bit for being passionate about this. I can understand why people would not want to be forgiving of him. Personally I don't feel like giving men who beat on women any sort of break. I hope he goes next week.

04-02-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
Thank you for your support, it wasnt my english or run on sentences i was worried about at time, it was the fact that this person did something i think is apalling to all american women and maybe some men who believe that domestic violence is WRONG.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
2. "alternate ego?"
Bebo? Is that you?

School Spirit by Syren, 2005

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
Wow, I think you win for longest subject line ever.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-01-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America infinity plus one"
Now I do!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America infinity plus one"
Libra can stay.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-01-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Scott Savol's et al"
Speaking of which, is this American Book of Ethics and the Complex of Ideal Beliefs or Standards that Characterizes or Pervades a Group, Community of People that Represent America available in paperback at Borders? Sounds like a page-turner.

Is this the latest e-maail campaign? Mr. Savol, when did you stop beating your wife?

04-02-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Scott Savol's et al"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

As far this being a BOOK I WAS MAKING A POINT, but i suppose it got lost somewhere in the translation because again i say,I am not an english teacher with great puncuation skills nor do i claim to be perfect, point is i thought were are talking about whether scott should stay or go not whether the person writing a message on board made mistake in typing ect.... soo sorry if my typing offends you i am disable and doing the best i can but again whats the point in being umm how should i put it a jerk to someone who is just stating their opinion just like YOU. SO lets ALL GET BACK TO SUBJECT AT HAND... SCOTT AND AMERICAN IDOL, should he stay or go?

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-01-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America"
picks up megaphone::: we need an english teacher in here, STAT.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked ..."
Punctuation Patrol, on the double!!!

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked ..."
I object!

A Nefarious Dice Creation
And to stay on topic, Scott is a punk.

04-02-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Scott Savol's shoud be kicked ..."
YES i agree lets stay on the topic !!!

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
18. "Song suggestions for Scott this week"
"Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis Presley
"Under My Thumb" by the Rolling Stones
"Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" by Culture Club
"Insane in the Brain" by Cypress Hill

Ideas, anyone?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
20. "I wasn't voting for him anyway."

If the Idol producers knew about it and gave him a chance anyway, then that's their call.
I wasn't a fan of his anyway.
I do believe his creepy facial hair is a crime.
LOCK him up!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
21. "Comments for Boopsie"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

Please take a few moments to read our community guidelines.

By posting an entire article, you are violating Section 8 of our guidelines against posting copyrighted material. In the future, please just post a link, and maybe a few of the relevant sentences from an article, instead of the entire thing.

Calling another poster a jerk (even with an um in front of it) is a violation of Section 2 of our guidelines.

Posting the same post multiple times (which you did to call more than one person an um jerk) is a violation of Section 4 of our guidelines.

Posts on message board forums often go off on tangents that the original poster did not want, but that's the nature of message boards. That does not give you the right to call other posters names or pepper a thread with duplicate postings. I'm removing some of the duplicates and warning you to adhere to our guidelines in the future.

I'm also advising you that subject lines are meant to be short. There's no need to post everything you want to say in the subject line - that's what the message is for.

Edited because there was already a thread started to discuss this topic, so I'm locking this as a duplicate and encouraging everyone to join in the existing discussion (and preferably with shorter subject lines on their posts).

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=338&forum=DCForumID69&omm=0

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •