The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nikko and Aloha interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nikko and Aloha interview"
My local paper did interviews with Nikko Smith and Aloha Mischeaux. Since Idol hasn't featured either of these finalists, I thought I'd post a link here. Some interetesting stuff.

Here's a link to the story.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nikko and Aloha interview aquariaqueen 02-21-05 1
 RE: Nikko and Aloha interview callalilly3000 02-21-05 2
   RE: Nikko and Aloha interview aquariaqueen 02-21-05 3
       RE: Nikko and Aloha interview callalilly3000 02-21-05 4
 RE: Nikko and Aloha interview LadyT 02-23-05 5
   RE: Nikko and Aloha interview true 02-23-05 6
 RE: Nikko and Aloha interview PhoenixMons 02-23-05 7
   RE: Nikko and Aloha interview aquariaqueen 02-23-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-21-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Nikko and Aloha interview"
True, just read that in the St. Louis Post Dispatch this morning.....you playing the game? Aloha-Bosley fame is still open.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Nikko and Aloha interview"

Thanks for posting the link. I am a St. Louis girl. I think it's great that they made this far, and I hope they move on to the finals.

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

02-21-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Nikko and Aloha interview"
callalilly---you want to play the role of Aloha???

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Nikko and Aloha interview"

I will go ahead and play the role of Aloha! Gotta represent my home town!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 00:14 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Nikko and Aloha interview"
true, thanks for the link. As you know, I am a huge sports fan and when I realized that Nikko was Ozzie Smith's kids, right at the beginning, I flipped (kinda like his Dad did at the games). I voted for him and I hope he wins, I think he has a good, strong voice. Early favorite for me.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Nikko and Aloha interview"
Me too, Trish!

When Nikko was young, 5 or 6 maybe, (and went by OJ) he used to run on the field when Ozzie did his flips on opening day. He'd flip (or summersault) right along with his dad. I feel like I've watched that kid grow up, and I'm really pulling for him.

Nice to see you, hon!

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-23-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Nikko and Aloha interview"
I think these two had the best performances of their respective nights. Nikko for his voice (wow) and ALoha for the overall performance. It's funny because before hand, I was really looking forward to hearing/seeing these two. I wasn't disappointed. I hope there were enough votes for Nikko. I voted for him for about 20-25 minutes straight (only had a busy signal twice) since I figured he was the most at-risk of my faves. The others I voted for (Bo, Scott, Mario) had busy signals only a handful of times, too, so hopefully that's not a bad sign (I'm sure Bo got the most votes).

Got blog?

02-23-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Nikko and Aloha interview"
Thanks for the support, I'm getting kinda scared, I need the votes. Hope the folks at Ozzie's in Westport put down their drinks and picked up their cell phones.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •